Why do I only attract CREEPS and WEIRDOS

Watch
Sheila017
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
The guys I attracted are extremely creepy and have done shady things. Why do I only attract creeps 😭🤡
username4748324
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sheila017)
The guys I attracted are extremely creepy and have done shady things. Why do I only attract creeps 😭🤡
Lmao, I'm sorry to hear that but SAMEE
Sheila017
Rep:
?
(Original post by saji13)
It’s a STRUGGLE sis 😭🤧😫
beneficialgirl
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well, do you post revealing photos? Or wear revealing outfits constantly? This could be why, although on the other hand a large proportion of men are just creepy and weird in general.
Stb1750
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
At least you're attracting people
username4748324
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Stb1750)
At least you're attracting people
:lol:
username5161072
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by beneficialgirl)
Well, do you post revealing photos? Or wear revealing outfits constantly? This could be why, although on the other hand a large proportion of men are just creepy and weird in general.
I can assure you that posting revealing photos and outfits does not make a difference
Last edited by username5161072; 4 weeks ago
Sheila017
Rep:
?
No I barely have social media and don’t post photos. In real life I just encounter guys who are creepy and that show interest towards me. Just wondered why does no one not alarmingly bizarre come my way.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I wish I could tell you, 99% of the women I attract seemingly share a disposition to the men you describe.

No I barely have social media and don’t post photos. In real life I just encounter guys who are creepy and that show interest towards me. Just wondered why does no one not alarmingly bizarre come my way.
Might be who you're surrounding yourself with, I.E. your environment.
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by saji13)
Are you referring to professional roadmen?
Wolfbangenoff
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Morning

By posting here you are seeking honest opinions.

IMHO one usually attracts the type they hang out with, dress like, behave like and facebook and other social media interactions.

The way people talk, walk, dress, area they live in, their accent, the way they carry themselves and the calibre of their conversations makes you what you are and often you get the attractions from that.

EG, someone covered in tattoos is on the whole not going to acttract OxBridge material and that is a fact.

I recall reading a new article years ago where a police force in the north of the uk nicknamed a police car as "facebook" - this was becuse on Monday they would be dealing with hundreds of complaints about people falling out on facebook and it would take the rest of the week to go and see them etc. I have never done facebook aka mushbook etc - imho, its a bit cringy

HTH
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Wolfbangenoff)
Morning

By posting here you are seeking honest opinions.

IMHO one usually attracts the type they hang out with, dress like, behave like and facebook and other social media interactions.

The way people talk, walk, dress, area they live in, their accent, the way they carry themselves and the calibre of their conversations makes you what you are and often you get the attractions from that.

EG, someone covered in tattoos is on the whole not going to acttract OxBridge material and that is a fact.

I recall reading a new article years ago where a police force in the north of the uk nicknamed a police car as "facebook" - this was becuse on Monday they would be dealing with hundreds of complaints about people falling out on facebook and it would take the rest of the week to go and see them etc. I have never done facebook aka mushbook etc - imho, its a bit cringy

HTH
This. A lot the time these women who claim they're attracting the wrong type often don't consider that they're part of the problem - because of course, it's totally nothing to do with them...
Wolfbangenoff
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
This. A lot the time these women who claim they're attracting the wrong type often don't consider that they're part of the problem - because of course, it's totally nothing to do with them...
Thank you. You are correct to a great extent and this applies to men and women.

A bit like the parents or should I say parent these days blaming gangs for their childs wrong doings, They forget that their 15 year old had a choice to sell drugs, rob people, attack people, carry a knife, etc, etc.

People are only too eager to blame others and rarely look at themselves in the mirror

Thank you.
username5457326
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i can totally relate to this😫
Last edited by username5457326; 4 weeks ago
ZaYnabY
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
SAME HEREEEEEE

I have so many pirvate messages from creeps tlking abt me ****ing people...
Wolfbangenoff
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ZaYnabY)
SAME HEREEEEEE

I have so many pirvate messages from creeps tlking abt me ****ing people...
I'm guess that you did not initiate contact, yes??
Do you block/ignore perma having read the first sentence??

I've never had creeps texting, pm-ing me etc as I don't do mushbook other **** media
and I'm quite reserved and pretty well spoken, educated and people state that no matter
how I dress (fyi, conservatively) I shout out pure class!! I think I'm ok, low profile,
speak when spoken to and keep v quiet with people I do not know or in a gorup of
people where I do not know all of them well.

Thanks
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Same here :facepalm: but ever since we started wearing masks and all it kinda died down for me
Gaddafi
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
Same here :facepalm: but ever since we started wearing masks and all it kinda died down for me
The type of people you attract often says a lot about you..
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Gaddafi)
The type of people you attract often says a lot about you..
ooo go on :cookie:
IlikeDonerKebab
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i heard someone say weird people attract weird people lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (244)
51.48%
No (230)
48.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise