KarPer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Good Day!I have just accepted my offer to the MSc course at UoN at Jubilee campus. I was contemplating accommodation listings on the website and was leaning towards Nottingham Two managed by student roost. I would like some advice on the same because google reviews were not very assuring.Thank you!
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Go to st peter's court, trust me you will not regret it
KarPer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Go to st peter's court, trust me you will not regret it
Thank you, Whats the social life like at st peters court. what about the management
MT100 0
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
you wont sleep
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by KarPer)
Good Day!I have just accepted my offer to the MSc course at UoN at Jubilee campus. I was contemplating accommodation listings on the website and was leaning towards Nottingham Two managed by student roost. I would like some advice on the same because google reviews were not very assuring.Thank you!
Never been in Nottingham two, the location is decent but it’s very expensive.

St peters court is cheaper and right next door.
myname00
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mnot)
Never been in Nottingham two, the location is decent but it’s very expensive.

St peters court is cheaper and right next door.
I've been looking at the same but Nottingham Two is so expensive I know! Trying to weigh up some options in the same area as Nottingham Two... Manor Villages, Cotton Mills etc. and they both look a lot cheaper overall!
myname00
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Congrats!! I'm looking at accommodation in Lenton, think that's meant to be a popular area for Nottingham students? Currently deciding between Nottingham Two and Manor Villages. They look pretty close together but Manor Villages is a lot cheaper, but then Nottingham Two looks like it has more on the site. Idk, what's everyone leaning towards?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (447)
51.86%
No (415)
48.14%

Watched Threads