Messed up 2nd year , and bad start to 3rd year

Watch
Matt7177
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I’m in my final year of uni , and tbh I didn’t really focus much during 2nd year and also during the first term of 3rd year . I managed to get 65% during my second year , which counts for 1/3rd of the overall grade . However , my marks were really inconsistent , I had gotten - 52 , 57 , 58 , 66 , 72 and 84 in my module grades . So far in year 3 , I’ve gotten 66 , 62 and 56 , which isn’t the best . I’m aiming for a 2:1 overall , preferably a higher 2:1 , any tips on how to stay focused and what grades I should achieve in my remaining 3 modules to achieve this ?
Analyst89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You can transfer credits to the Open University.
Matt7177
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Analyst89)
You can transfer credits to the Open University.
What do you mean by this ?
Analyst89
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Matt7177)
What do you mean by this ?
Sorry I misread your post.

Try to aim for the best. Keep organised, stay on top of your work, befriend or a good student if you get stuck.

Keep motivated for your goals.
Catherine1973
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are the final 3 modules worth sane as first 3 modules of the year? Then both would be worth 33% of the whole.

So add up 1/3 of the year 2 average then 1/3 year 3 part 1 (assuming all equal weight). Then if you want say 68% take the first 2 off 68 and divide by 1/3 to gross up. That’s what you need from final 3 modules. You probably need a few 72s to drag it up.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (375)
32.11%
No (793)
67.89%

Watched Threads