April Patel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I hope you all are well!
Can somebody give me the GCSE language paper 1 questions for 2019?
ca_1234
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! Assuming that you do AQA, I did that for my mock in November. I don't remember the name of the text that the extract is from, but I know that it was about a family called the Hartop family. I don't remember question 1, sorry. Question 2 was I think from lines 6 to 12 and how is language used to describe the Hartop family? Question 3 was the whole of the source as always, how is the text structured to interest you as a reader? For question 4, the statement that you had to agree/disagree with to an extent was something along the lines of "Hartop (the father of the family) is so cruel that we as readers feel sympathy for Alice" (I am paraphrasing, so that is not the statement word for word). For question 5 you had the choice between describing this picture of a marketplace with loads of fruit and vegetables in it or writing a story with the title "Abandoned" (I chose the latter). I'm really sorry that i don't remember the name of the text that the extract is from but I hope that helps and if you have any other questions just ask xx
April Patel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ca_1234)
Hi! Assuming that you do AQA, I did that for my mock in November. I don't remember the name of the text that the extract is from, but I know that it was about a family called the Hartop family. I don't remember question 1, sorry. Question 2 was I think from lines 6 to 12 and how is language used to describe the Hartop family? Question 3 was the whole of the source as always, how is the text structured to interest you as a reader? For question 4, the statement that you had to agree/disagree with to an extent was something along the lines of "Hartop (the father of the family) is so cruel that we as readers feel sympathy for Alice" (I am paraphrasing, so that is not the statement word for word). For question 5 you had the choice between describing this picture of a marketplace with loads of fruit and vegetables in it or writing a story with the title "Abandoned" (I chose the latter). I'm really sorry that i don't remember the name of the text that the extract is from but I hope that helps and if you have any other questions just ask xx
Thanks a lot but I wondering for the whole story so, it will help me to practice.
Any one have the extract copy if yes then please upload on here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (66)
12.13%
Virtual campus tours/open days (132)
24.26%
Live streaming events (47)
8.64%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.56%
A uni comparison tool (127)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (120)
22.06%