Ellienixon1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I’m trying to get my past tutor to complete my reference, she said to use her number advertised on the website? I think she means the college website. Does every tutor have an individual college number that we can use? Or does she mean to take the main one off of the website. Thanks
Last edited by Ellienixon1; 1 month ago
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m not entirely sure what you’re asking as it doesn’t read right, but you only need their contact details, so just list whatever you used to contact them. Email is better than phone anyway as they will be sending a document.

Also if you put the school number, whoever answers is more than capable of putting someone through to their office.
You are definitely reading too much into it. The main school phone number is fine
Ellienixon1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by WantBeAnonymous)
I’m not entirely sure what you’re asking as it doesn’t read right, but you only need their contact details, so just list whatever you used to contact them. Email is better than phone anyway as they will be sending a document.

Also if you put the school number, whoever answers is more than capable of putting someone through to their office.
You are definitely reading too much into it. The main school phone number is fine
Just saw that I had to put a number and was confused as to what number she was talking about, but that helps! Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (34)
24.64%
Unhappy (38)
27.54%
Conflicted (66)
47.83%

Watched Threads