Bad things always happen when I have a good mood streak.

Watch
2003a39
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've broke up with two of my friends and my dad's friend doesn't have long to live (he told my mum today). Can someone explain why this happens? It's always been my thing.
hijabibubbles
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 2003a39)
I've broke up with two of my friends and my dad's friend doesn't have long to live (he told my mum today). Can someone explain why this happens? It's always been my thing.
Omg me too! Its like, whenever something good happens, im just expecting for the bad. Like, if i have a good day going out w my friends or something and i genuinely enjoy myself, i would anticipate something bad happening and then it happens... weird..
2003a39
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by hijabibubbles)
Omg me too! Its like, whenever something good happens, im just expecting for the bad. Like, if i have a good day going out w my friends or something and i genuinely enjoy myself, i would anticipate something bad happening and then it happens... weird..
For me it always happens unexpectedly, and the bad thing I think will happen don't happen at all.
hijabibubbles
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 2003a39)
For me it always happens unexpectedly, and the bad thing I think will happen don't happen at all.
ohh damn..im sorry to hear that. At least for me i can anticipate it..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (47)
13.58%
Virtual campus tours/open days (76)
21.97%
Live streaming events (32)
9.25%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (36)
10.4%
A uni comparison tool (80)
23.12%
An in-person event when available (75)
21.68%