how can i improve my cags/tags/ predicted grades??

Watch
ermmaya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i’m looking to improve my grades but don’t really know how? i was wondering what i can do to improve my grades now that we’re online learning. should i do extras?? what will contribute to my grade and what can i do?
zara.aa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hey, personally I was the same I never focus in my online classes I find it super hard to concentrate, which doesn't help me especially when it's test time
so what I have started tk do is ask some teachers ti give me a one on one session which u will focus in out of school hours. and you can YouTube what you are learning it honestly does help
ermmaya
Rep:
?
(Original post by zara.aa)
hey, personally I was the same I never focus in my online classes I find it super hard to concentrate, which doesn't help me especially when it's test time
so what I have started tk do is ask some teachers ti give me a one on one session which u will focus in out of school hours. and you can YouTube what you are learning it honestly does help
thanks for this! do you have any tips for increasing predicted grades?
zara.aa
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
personally I asked my teachers and they gave me separate work to do to help increase. speak to your teachers and express to them what u r going through and how you want to increase your grades in anyway even. if u need anything feel free to contact me 😊
zara.aa
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
like rn tbh I'm stressing over a chem quiz but I'm tryna control my stress bcs I don't wanna flunk it. and I cant stand the teacher so I need to pass just to burn her AHAHAHA so I'm about to Google and see what I can do to help me
ermmaya
Rep:
?
personally I asked my teachers and they gave me separate work to do to help increase. speak to your teachers and express to them what u r going through and how you want to increase your grades in anyway even. if u need anything feel free to contact me 😊
thanks for this!!
ermmaya
Rep:
?
like rn tbh I'm stressing over a chem quiz but I'm tryna control my stress bcs I don't wanna flunk it. and I cant stand the teacher so I need to pass just to burn her AHAHAHA so I'm about to Google and see what I can do to help me
felt that, i have paper 2s for all the three sciences tomorrow that our teacher says “doesn’t go towards our final grades” 🤥
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (405)
52.19%
No (371)
47.81%

Watched Threads