Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So I have received a conditional offer from one of my universities and it states that,
''This offer is subject to you obtaining a satisfactory DBS Police Check, Occupational Health Check and Fitness to Teach Check are required. Admissions will send you details about these checks.''

So what does this mean? Will I have to get these checks myself or will the uni do it for me?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Interrobang
Mesopotamian.
PhoenixFortune
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It says admissions will send you further information. The university will organise for you to have the required checks in place.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I have received a conditional offer from one of my universities and it states that,
''This offer is subject to you obtaining a satisfactory DBS Police Check, Occupational Health Check and Fitness to Teach Check are required. Admissions will send you details about these checks.''

So what does this mean? Will I have to get these checks myself or will the uni do it for me?
As Mesopotamian. said, the university will contact you in due course with any paperwork etc. that you need to complete. It even says it in your offer: "Admissions will send you details about these checks." They can't do it completely for you, as you'll need to put in all your information as well as extra things that weren't included on your UCAS application.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (247)
51.03%
No (237)
48.97%

Watched Threads