Can I apply for foundation diplomas if i'm applying to degrees on ucas

Watch
jeansplean
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Can I apply to both of these at the same time? For example I want to apply for animation at derby but as a fallback I also want to apply for an art foundation diploma at loughborough. Can I have my 5 ucas choices and apply directly to foundation diplomas on the side? Thank you!
ChickenPie67
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yes, just choose foundation right? i saw the option when i applied
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jeansplean)
Can I apply to both of these at the same time? For example I want to apply for animation at derby but as a fallback I also want to apply for an art foundation diploma at loughborough. Can I have my 5 ucas choices and apply directly to foundation diplomas on the side? Thank you!
Yes

FAD courses are FE not HE courses. You can apply directly to as many as you can be bothered to alongside a UCAS application.

FE means there’s no maintenance loan to cover living costs though. That’s why most FAD students study at local Fe colleges or universities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.14%
No (619)
50.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise