Sigilou
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys! Have your teacher training interviews been online or in person?
bluebeetle
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sigilou)
Hey guys! Have your teacher training interviews been online or in person?
All the recent posts I've seen on here about interviews have been online interviews.
Sigilou
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by bluebeetle)
All the recent posts I've seen on here about interviews have been online interviews.
Thank you! I emailed and they said:

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your enquiry to Education and Professional Development at the University of Huddersfield.

This year, due to the government guidance and restrictions we have been conducting all interviews online and this will continue for the foreseeable future.

Interviews are currently taking place every couple of weeks. If you apply for the course and are selected for interview you will be sent details of what to expect. The interviews last approximately 3 hours and include an introduction, group task, literacy and numeracy tests and a final one-to-one interview.

Applications are open now and we always advise candidates to apply as soon as they are able as applications will close once all the places have been filled.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Now I’m worrying over the tests. Will they be through a program or verbal ? 🥴
Get into Teaching
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Sigilou,
most of the interviews are online at the moment- I would imagine that the tests are online too. If it is causing you any worry, get back to them and ask them what the format of the numeracy and literacy tests will be. Do not hesitate to do this, it shows you care and your willingness to be prepared.
Laure
Sigilou
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Get into Teaching)
Hi Sigilou,
most of the interviews are online at the moment- I would imagine that the tests are online too. If it is causing you any worry, get back to them and ask them what the format of the numeracy and literacy tests will be. Do not hesitate to do this, it shows you care and your willingness to be prepared.
Laure
Thank you that’s really good advice!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (42)
25.15%
Unhappy (45)
26.95%
Conflicted (80)
47.9%

Watched Threads