The Student Room Group

crazy confusing guy

there’s this guy ive been messaging on and off for literally like almost a year can’t lie. it goes through phases and then i stop talking to him or he starts airing me. it had been like a couple months then in around sept i heard from him again and we messaged but he started making me feel uncomfortable so i ended up blocking him. couple months again and he dmed me off a different account and i just gave in. but then my friend convinced me to block him. i had a really weird weekend last week and i just ended up messaging him. at first he messaged like non stop and we yk.. well he did and i didn’t really get anything in return but nvm. then he’s just been airing me. i messaged him saying like what’s the point and he said he really likes me and he wants to be there for me but then he never responds particularly. i don’t really understand and I probably haven’t explained it well but yeah.
Original post by Anonymous
there’s this guy ive been messaging on and off for literally like almost a year can’t lie. it goes through phases and then i stop talking to him or he starts airing me. it had been like a couple months then in around sept i heard from him again and we messaged but he started making me feel uncomfortable so i ended up blocking him. couple months again and he dmed me off a different account and i just gave in. but then my friend convinced me to block him. i had a really weird weekend last week and i just ended up messaging him. at first he messaged like non stop and we yk.. well he did and i didn’t really get anything in return but nvm. then he’s just been airing me. i messaged him saying like what’s the point and he said he really likes me and he wants to be there for me but then he never responds particularly. i don’t really understand and I probably haven’t explained it well but yeah.

Kind of in a similar situation to you and have been since October 2019 with this girl. We were really good friends before we started talking. We started speaking, then argued then broke. Then lockdown came and after about 3 months of not talking she started messaging me again sending me photos and videos of her posing etc. We always had a mutual liking and so once we came back in September I told her I still liked her and wanted to try again. We were good for a decent amount of time and did some stuff together... but eventually we agreed to just being "friends" for now as we have exams and its not the time. Here I am in another lockdown and she's messaging me again sending me photos and videos of her posing I'm not sure if she's feeling lonely or wants attention from me. I'm basically always there for her but she isn't the same for me. The advice I'd give to you is if he isn't giving you the same energy back you give him (If you like him) then just leave it and do your best to move on. For a thing to happen you need two people giving time and energy. If he really cared about you he wouldn't be telling you at one point that he really wants to be there for you and likes you and then another second be airing you. Know your worth!!!! It's a bit hypocritical because I am still here liking this girl when tbh I should have moved on as I'm giving all my energy to her literally being drained but dont do what I'm doing and don't give your energy to someone who isn't worth it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending