alevel20203
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
This thread is for marketing applicants at university for 2021.
Last edited by alevel20203; 4 months ago
syca
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi! I'm an international student and I applied for Marketing courses (pure, management and with advertising) last December in Lancaster, Strathclyde, Stirling, Lincoln and Oxford Brookes. I've heard back from all of them (surprisingly) this month and got my offers. Planning to firm Lancaster for Marketing Management and Strathclyde for insurance but don't wanna rush a decision too early. I'd love to meet more Marketing applicants here!
LilyGriffiths
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi I’ve applied for marketing at university of liverpool, anyone else?
alevel20203
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Where has everyone applied
Last edited by alevel20203; 4 months ago
abbbbbb.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by alevel20203)
This thread is for marketing applicants at university for 2021.
Hi! I have applied to do marketing at some universities, but business management at others. For marketing and management, I applied to: Loughborough and Sussex. Business management with marketing + study abroad at Reading. But straight business management at Leeds and York! I have received all 5 offers.
Thinking of firming leeds and maybe insuring york or reading? Please do message me if you are applying to the same universities
Annanguyen.fl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by syca)
Hi! I'm an international student and I applied for Marketing courses (pure, management and with advertising) last December in Lancaster, Strathclyde, Stirling, Lincoln and Oxford Brookes. I've heard back from all of them (surprisingly) this month and got my offers. Planning to firm Lancaster for Marketing Management and Strathclyde for insurance but don't wanna rush a decision too early. I'd love to meet more Marketing applicants here!
Hi I got an offer for msc marketing at Lancaster university and I'm also gonna to firm the offer to. Nice to meet you
adityasurana
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Annanguyen.fl)
Hi I got an offer for msc marketing at Lancaster university and I'm also gonna to firm the offer to. Nice to meet you
Hey, congratulations on your offer. I have an offer for Msc Advanced Marketing, 2021. Glad to connect with you.
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by syca)
Hi syca,

Congratulations on your offers :thumbsup: !

It is great to hear you are thinking of firming Lancaster! I am a current final year student on the Marketing Management degree and have really enjoyed my experience here! If you have any questions at all then please feel free to reply and I will happily try and help answer them .

Wishing you the best of luck with your future studies!

Rebecca (Final Year BSc Hons Marketing Management Student)
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Annanguyen.fl)
Hi Annanguyen.fl,

Congratulations on your offer! I am a current undergraduate student in Marketing at Lancaster University, so if you have any questions about the university prior to starting your course, please let me know as I would love to help .

Best of luck with your future studies.

Mueez Khan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Hi syca,

Congratulations on your offers :thumbsup: !

It is great to hear you are thinking of firming Lancaster! I am a current final year student on the Marketing Management degree and have really enjoyed my experience here! If you have any questions at all then please feel free to reply and I will happily try and help answer them .

Wishing you the best of luck with your future studies!

Hey, how well do you think your chances are of landing a job after graduation. Since you're a final year student, you may be able to give me some insight on this. P.S: im intl
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mueez Khan)
Hey, how well do you think your chances are of landing a job after graduation. Since you're a final year student, you may be able to give me some insight on this. P.S: im intl
Hi Mueez Khan,

I hope you are well. Thanks for your question! Of course, I am happy to share insight on this.

I personally believe the chances of landing a job after graduation are likely. This opinion is based off my personal circumstances, for example I will be graduating in summer this year and will be entering a rotational graduate scheme at Johnson & Johnson later this year. Hopefully this gives you some confidence in the roles students progress into. This is further solidified through my friends securing positions and also through 89% of Lancaster University graduates entering graduate-level work or further study within six months of graduating (Complete University Guide 2021). Furthermore, Lancaster is also ranked 2nd in the UK for graduate employability (Guardian University League Tables 2020).

Lancaster University Management School (LUMS) has a great careers service in my opinion. For example, the team have held numerous careers fairs allowing me to network with companies, helping to maximise chances of securing an internship/placement/graduate job. You can find out more about the LUMS Careers Service here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions .

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (47)
29.19%
No (114)
70.81%

Watched Threads