Nabeel16
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
For Uni assignments can you print screen a graph from a website? Or do you have find some other way to manually download it?
Please help
MedicWil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Assuming you're referencing it and not claiming it as your own?
Have a look to see if the graph is an image already and if it is, then you should be able to just download it, add it to your assignment and reference it
Nabeel16
Rep:
?
(Original post by MedicWil)
Assuming you're referencing it and not claiming it as your own?
Have a look to see if the graph is an image already and if it is, then you should be able to just download it, add it to your assignment and reference it
I think I managed to do it! I was wondering when I reference it from a website, do I say ‘figure from’ or? I’m unsure. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Nabeel16; 1 month ago
MedicWil
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not sure about the referencing as it depends on what style your university says you have to use
Nabeel16
Rep:
?
(Original post by MedicWil)
Not sure about the referencing as it depends on what style your university says you have to use
Oh the referencing style we use is Harvard Referencing. Idk if that’ll be any help
Gaciata
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did you get help.? Have you generated the graph yourself or did you extract it elsewhere.?
Nabeel16
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gaciata)
Did you get help.? Have you generated the graph yourself or did you extract it elsewhere.?
I extracted the graph from the website, I’ve referenced it in the bibliography. However, I’m stuck with the in-text one
MedicWil
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nabeel16)
I extracted the graph from the website, I’ve referenced it in the bibliography. However, I’m stuck with the in-text one
The in-text one should be just the usual (Surname, year) reference that you always use with Harvard
How have your referenced it in your bibliography?
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nabeel16)
Hiya Nabeel16!

I would recommend having a look at the citethemright website- https://citethemrightonline.com/How-to-access#internet.

You can type in in the search bar "image" and then you can select your referencing style. It's always been really helpful for me!

Sam- Official Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (42)
25.3%
Unhappy (44)
26.51%
Conflicted (80)
48.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise