Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
So what age do your parents let yous stay out til at 16 cus my mum said I can stay out quite late as long as I tell her what I’m up to but now I’ve turned 16 she still tells me to come home at a certain time even when I’m at a close friends house who she trusts to I’m confused
Marti4eve
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So what age do your parents let yous stay out til at 16 cus my mum said I can stay out quite late as long as I tell her what I’m up to but now I’ve turned 16 she still tells me to come home at a certain time even when I’m at a close friends house who she trusts to I’m confused
As long i lived at my parents (i did till 21) i had to obey their rules. And unfortunately their are at theirs rights to demand so. Theirs house, theirs rules. Even if you contribute towards the bills, it's their way of teaching you money management, so till you're 100% responsible for your self, you can't make rules. Sorry if I'm not helpful but that's life. You could always try compromise with them, but don't demand as you won't gain anything. Ask nicely, if that makes sense.
username5457326
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i was 15 when i stayed out late with a friend a year ago
I want a gf girl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
13 rn stay out with freinds til like 2-3 in the morning U.S. time
sylviawomac
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hi
sylviawomac
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hi
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I do understand that it’s their rules but my brother is 18 turning 19 in July and he seems to stay o it as long as he likes. I know he’s older but when he was my age I’m sure he was allowed to do a lot more than what I am now probably cus he’s the favourite child
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (405)
52.26%
No (370)
47.74%

Watched Threads