rawrspamz
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What do you guys dream about (Human wise)
tiana_16
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
a nice guy actually existing out there :')
Study_Master
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by tiana_16)
there are many amazing guys out there, I wouldn't necessarily call myself one as that would obviously be biased 😂😂 but ik alot of guys who are extremely amazing and would do anything for the girl they love (but also a **** ton that I hope rot in hell unfortunately)
Study_Master
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I dream about my life in the future alot these days (maybe because next year will be my last year of school).
Last edited by Study_Master; 4 weeks ago
tiana_16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Study_Master)
there are many amazing guys out there, I wouldn't necessarily call myself one as that would obviously be biased 😂😂 but ik alot of guys who are extremely amazing and would do anything for the girl they love (but also a **** ton that I hope rot in hell unfortunately)
haha im sure you're great my dude but unfortunately i have not met any of these "extremely amazing guys" you speak of lol
Study_Master
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
haha im sure you're great my dude but unfortunately i have not met any of these "extremely amazing guys" you speak of lol
well I wish you the best of luck in life
tiana_16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I dream about my life in the future alot these days (maybe because next year will be my last year of school).
oh me too, graduating scares the sh*t outta me though
tiana_16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
well I wish you the best of luck in life
you too bro x
Study_Master
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
oh me too, graduating scares the sh*t outta me though
I'm just paranoid about losing my friends tbh, like I'm.sure were gonna stay connected and stuff but will it be the same? I have been friends with my 2 best friends for 11 years now xD I genuinely consider them both my brother's. I hope we stay amazing friends
tiana_16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm just paranoid about losing my friends tbh, like I'm.sure were gonna stay connected and stuff but will it be the same? I have been friends with my 2 best friends for 11 years now xD I genuinely consider them both my brother's. I hope we stay amazing friends
oh you will honey dont worry too much. 11 years is a long time so nothing can change that drastically. it wont be the same obviously but only because you just wont be going to the same school.
Study_Master
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
oh you will honey dont worry too much. 11 years is a long time so nothing can change that drastically. it wont be the same obviously but only because you just wont be going to the same school.
who knows we might go to the same uni too kekw 😂😂😂
Study_Master
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
One last thing: you shouldn't worry too much aswell about graduating Tiana. for one I'm sure by next year everything will be somewhat back to normal (by normal I mean no lockdowns) so we will have our own splendid graduation ceremonies and you'll have met a very amazing guy which will take you out to prom (if you host such events over there that is, we don't where I live)
tiana_16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
oh my gosh even better then haha!
tiana_16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
One last thing: you shouldn't worry too much aswell about graduating Tiana. for one I'm sure by next year everything will be somewhat back to normal (by normal I mean no lockdowns) so we will have our own splendid graduation ceremonies and you'll have met a very amazing guy which will take you out to prom (if you host such events over there that is, we don't where I live)
and thank you, i hope things are gonna go back to normal. yeah we do have prom in the uae lol, where on earth do you live that they deprive you of prom????
Study_Master
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
and thank you, i hope things are gonna go back to normal. yeah we do have prom in the uae lol, where on earth do you live that they deprive you of prom????
Jordan xDDD Kef halek I'm also Arab lmao
tiana_16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Jordan xDDD Kef halek I'm also Arab lmao
ahahaha im not arab, im south african but i live in abu dhabi loll
Study_Master
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ahahaha im not arab, im south african but i live in abu dhabi loll
ahhh I see, always wanted to go to Cape town to see a proper clean beach. also I hope your surviving the heat of the Emirates lmao.

gl in your final/1.5 year(s) of school studies
tiana_16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ahhh I see, always wanted to go to Cape town to see a proper clean beach. also I hope your surviving the heat of the Emirates lmao.

gl in your final/1.5 year(s) of school studies
oh cape town beaches are gorgeous!! you should definitely try to go sometime! I am lol, ive lived here for 5 years.
yeah you too bro!
rawrspamz
Rep:
?
Me too, Me too : ) :
rawrspamz
Rep:
?
Aw, I still have 2 years left! But, I constantly dream and think about the future
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (247)
51.14%
No (236)
48.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed