The Student Room Group

If schools do not return until easter, surely we cannot do any kind of internal exam

I know; A levels and GCSEs are cancelled, but there is this consulation which talks about the use o finternal exams. Given that ministers cannot now even guarantee schools will be back after easter, surely this would mean we would have insufficient time to return to school and sit exams?
Government are always changing their minds, they may take a U-Turn on internal exams, idk. Or they could get students to come in a different times during today to sit exams, although this could lead to cheating.
Original post by SimSim0303
Government are always changing their minds, they may take a U-Turn on internal exams, idk. Or they could get students to come in a different times during today to sit exams, although this could lead to cheating.

I personally think they may rethink the idea of 'mini exams'. From what I know, I think Wales have cancelled theirs and are basing it solely off of TAGs. But, I completely agree with what you've said aha
Reply 3
Original post by ninja24
I personally think they may rethink the idea of 'mini exams'. From what I know, I think Wales have cancelled theirs and are basing it solely off of TAGs. But, I completely agree with what you've said aha

Exactly - and given we now may not be back until the other side of easte,r there'll be even leses time to do them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending