If schools do not return until easter, surely we cannot do any kind of internal exam

Watch
fenton484
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I know; A levels and GCSEs are cancelled, but there is this consulation which talks about the use o finternal exams. Given that ministers cannot now even guarantee schools will be back after easter, surely this would mean we would have insufficient time to return to school and sit exams?
SimSim0303
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Government are always changing their minds, they may take a U-Turn on internal exams, idk. Or they could get students to come in a different times during today to sit exams, although this could lead to cheating.
ninja24
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SimSim0303)
Government are always changing their minds, they may take a U-Turn on internal exams, idk. Or they could get students to come in a different times during today to sit exams, although this could lead to cheating.
I personally think they may rethink the idea of 'mini exams'. From what I know, I think Wales have cancelled theirs and are basing it solely off of TAGs. But, I completely agree with what you've said aha
fenton484
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ninja24)
I personally think they may rethink the idea of 'mini exams'. From what I know, I think Wales have cancelled theirs and are basing it solely off of TAGs. But, I completely agree with what you've said aha
Exactly - and given we now may not be back until the other side of easte,r there'll be even leses time to do them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (468)
51.49%
No (441)
48.51%

Watched Threads