MuhammedAli
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hello lovely people! I am a final year psychology student. I would like to kindly request for participants (from 18 years of age and over ONLY!) from a South-Asian ethnic background of the following; Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Afghan, Sri Lankan, Nepalese, Bhutanese, Iranian or Maldivian to participate in my final year project.

My project is named ‘Being brown but feeing grey’. It is an online survey focusing on: The effects of Race-Related Stress, Perceived Racial Discrimination, and Ethnic Identity on the level of life satisfaction of British South Asian’s living in the UK. All relevant information is on the survey link provided below. However, if there are any questions please feel free to ask me 😊.

I would be very grateful for and highly appreciate all the help and responses I can get from you guys ☺️ Also, please don’t forget to share my online project with your family, friends, colleagues or anyone else! The more participants the better 😁.

The link for my online project is provided below. All responses are kept anonymous.

https://greenwichuniversity.eu.qualt...wIjTLY2GdY5otE
Teephidel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by MuhammedAli)
Hello lovely people! I am a final year psychology student. I would like to kindly request for participants (from 18 years of age and over ONLY!) from a South-Asian ethnic background of the following; Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Afghan, Sri Lankan, Nepalese, Bhutanese, Iranian or Maldivian to participate in my final year project.

My project is named ‘Being brown but feeing grey’. It is an online survey focusing on: The effects of Race-Related Stress, Perceived Racial Discrimination, and Ethnic Identity on the level of life satisfaction of British South Asian’s living in the UK. All relevant information is on the survey link provided below. However, if there are any questions please feel free to ask me 😊.

I would be very grateful for and highly appreciate all the help and responses I can get from you guys ☺️ Also, please don’t forget to share my online project with your family, friends, colleagues or anyone else! The more participants the better 😁.

The link for my online project is provided below. All responses are kept anonymous.

https://greenwichuniversity.eu.qualt...wIjTLY2GdY5otE
Hello Ali,
I have helped u with ur study can you please help with mine https://leedsbeckettpsych.eu.qualtri...2GYPGdHiDdhnWB
MuhammedAli
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Teephidel)
Hello Ali,
I have helped u with ur study can you please help with mine https://leedsbeckettpsych.eu.qualtri...2GYPGdHiDdhnWB
Hello there, thank you so much I really appreciate the support! Sure I’ll complete your study now 😁
sjj1998
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello there, I am also in my final year and I am doing a very similar disso, except mine is interview focused. I'd be more than happy to take part in yours, I wonder if you would be interested in taking part in mine?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (12)
6.19%
Uncertainty around my education (21)
10.82%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (21)
10.82%
Lack of purpose or motivation (30)
15.46%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (12)
6.19%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (7)
3.61%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (16)
8.25%
Financial worries (10)
5.15%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (6)
3.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (15)
7.73%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (6)
3.09%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (23)
11.86%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (15)
7.73%

Watched Threads