The Student Room Group

predicted grades

hii, so like, i just finished my second mock and i'm not optimistic about getting good predicted grades. does it really matter if i get low predicted grades? will it affect my final grade? i'm doing cie as level btw
AS levels are not as important as you’re A levels but it’s necessary to try and get the best possible grades in them as it’s often used to give predicted ucas grades which used to apply for unis . I wouldn’t stress too much as you will still have mocks next year to prove you’re grades and I think they may let you do resits in October if you didn’t get the grades you wanted
Reply 2
so these mock marks don't really matter right? like it's not like i'd get these grades as my final as level grades?
Original post by N_Satheesh
so these mock marks don't really matter right? like it's not like i'd get these grades as my final as level grades?

Depends on how you did across the year and what you do from now till will when you’re given them
Reply 4
i haven't done so well this year. but im trying and hopefully i do well for the finals

Quick Reply

Latest