Gimme some feedback :D

Watch
username5602426
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've had a random idea for a book...what do you guys think?
A society in which the seven deadly sins are diseases...and maybe the population gets wiped out? I'm not sure yet. I'm thinking it an be dystopian, and it sort of acts like a critique on society and warns of the greed of Mankind?
Is this already a thing... or is my creativity god-like B-) (jokes though)
What do y'alls think?
Em395
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sounds good. I don't recognise the plot from anything I have read so I'd say you're imagination is wicked.
Fox Hound
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah it sounds like an awesome story. Maybe you could have 7 characters who embody the sins and their struggles with the sin and how they overcome it or eventually give in.
npic9
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ooo it sounds like a book or anime plot. Your imagination is impressive, good luck if you continue it!
username5602426
Rep:
?
(Original post by fox hound)
yeah it sounds like an awesome story. Maybe you could have 7 characters who embody the sins and their struggles with the sin and how they overcome it or eventually give in.
sounds great!
BluMoon06
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
pls make this book. especially with the character idea
kittyfifi123456
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hannah.chick)
A society in which the seven deadly sins are diseases...and maybe the population gets wiped out? I'm not sure yet. I'm thinking it an be dystopian, and it sort of acts like a critique on society and warns of the greed of Mankind?
What do y'alls think?
did you get inspired by corona
username5602426
Rep:
?
(Original post by kittyfifi123456)
did you get inspired by corona
ehehehehe, weirdly enough, i got it as i was making my bed :cool:
username5602426
Rep:
?
(Original post by BluMoon06)
pls make this book. especially with the character idea
I'll put you in the acknowledgements
BluMoon06
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'll put you in the acknowledgements
omg that would be awesome! i would generally read this book. im a major bookworm but very picky
username5602426
Rep:
?
I'll post a bit whenever I make a chapter baby ahaaaaaaaa that sounded weird
kittyfifi123456
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ehehehehe, weirdly enough, i got it as i was making my bed :cool:
:eek:
username5602426
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I know!

:eek:
Weird :lol:
kittyfifi123456
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I know!

Weird :lol:
yeah :rolleyes:
username5602426
Rep:
?
(Original post by BluMoon06)
omg that would be awesome! i would generally read this book. im a major bookworm but very picky
It's not much (and not very good) but... "Once upon a time, Humans lived in perfect harmony. No quarrels, no bickering, no hatred, no envy, jealousy nor greed. Nothing. Pure and utter bliss. But, this is not a fairy tale dear reader, Humans are fickle beings with an intense desire for self-destruction. Peace is never permanent. They did everything they could to keep the peace, but eventually ManKind got greedy, got angry, got lazy. GovernHarmony were furious...but not for long. Anger and rage killed them, too much rage creates too much heat in the body, dear reader. Blood boils, skin burns and a puddle of human gets created. What a frightful sight indeed! EvoEmotion was no more.That was until ManKind did its thing. They came back, but new, fresh, Numb again. At first the Beings were indistinguishable, no eyes, no nose, no hair. Eventually they evolved, became things, did things. Some took the lead, others rebuilt the city after the Sinocide. After some time this new generation were thriving, living, breathing. Everyone was Numb again. Peace again. But...like I said, reader, peace never lasts long does it?...

Hope you like it
username5602426
Rep:
?
yeah :rolleyes:
It's not much (and not very good) but... "Once upon a time, Humans lived in perfect harmony. No quarrels, no bickering, no hatred, no envy, jealousy nor greed. Nothing. Pure and utter bliss. But, this is not a fairy tale dear reader, Humans are fickle beings with an intense desire for self-destruction. Peace is never permanent. They did everything they could to keep the peace, but eventually ManKind got greedy, got angry, got lazy. GovernHarmony were furious...but not for long. Anger and rage killed them, too much rage creates too much heat in the body, dear reader. Blood boils, skin burns and a puddle of human gets created. What a frightful sight indeed! EvoEmotion was no more.That was until ManKind did its thing. They came back, but new, fresh, Numb again. At first the Beings were indistinguishable, no eyes, no nose, no hair. Eventually they evolved, became things, did things. Some took the lead, others rebuilt the city after the Sinocide. After some time this new generation were thriving, living, breathing. Everyone was Numb again. Peace again. But...like I said, reader, peace never lasts long does it?...

Hope you like it
kittyfifi123456
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

Hope you like it
wow that's good. I love it!
sb_0808
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What do y'alls think?
Woah this sounds cool!
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What do y'alls think?
Have you been watching Fullmetal Alchemist recently?
username5602426
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Have you been watching Fullmetal Alchemist recently?
I have not...is it similar?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (609)
49.11%
No (631)
50.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise