The Student Room Group

New Friends

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mhm...
have u got online lesson rn??

sadly. you?
Original post by mhm...
heyy im 15 and in year 11. I love baking and am interested in true crime. i also listen to nicki and also meg.😌

oo i like true crime too, do you watch eleanor neale by any chance
Reply 22
Original post by nataliegorenx
sadly. you?

yeah im in a breakout room on teams with ppl i dont like so its kinda awkward🥴😂
oh no. Ive just finished a drama call so im happy.
Reply 24
Original post by mstickbug
oo i like true crime too, do you watch eleanor neale by any chance

YASSSSS shes my fav omg and i also watch this other true crime ytuber who does makeup at the same time (i forgot her name)
Reply 25
oh no. Ive just finished a drama call so im happy.

lucky
hi everyone
hey guysssss
Hey all, I hope you dont just scroll past this :bebored:
As someone who is leaving year 11, I want to make the next few years my year- sorry about the cringe:u:
Anyways to skip to the point- Ive made this to form new friendships etc. Its a lil awkward making new friends for me so I thought this is the perfect way to not get judged by the 'popular' people who think theyre some sort of celebs. You dont have to tell us your lifestory but here we are making a family, giving advice, swapping surveys, recommending music, makeup tricks, tv shows etc. Nobody is gonna be judged.
Feel free to PM/DM me

Anyway just leave something below about yourself, ill start:
Im Natalie, im 16, I watch The chilling adventures of sabrina, Glee and The end of the F*cking world. I listen to One direction(and solo careers), Cardi B , Nicki and Ari. I want to be an actress.

hey im omar Im 15 but in year 11 tho tv shows- the flash, lucifer, tbbt, cobra kai and music-a boogie, lil tjay, pop smoke, dutch, tion wayne etc and i rlly like football and physics planning to become a physicist or smthn else physics related
Original post by kkuwaza
hi everyone

hey!
Original post by zarah23
hey guysssss

hiyaaa
Original post by the_pharaoh
hey im omar Im 15 but in year 11 tho tv shows- the flash, lucifer, tbbt, cobra kai and music-a boogie, lil tjay, pop smoke, dutch, tion wayne etc and i rlly like football and physics planning to become a physicist or smthn else physics related

Welcome!!
Hey all, I hope you dont just scroll past this :bebored:
As someone who is leaving year 11, I want to make the next few years my year- sorry about the cringe:u:
Anyways to skip to the point- Ive made this to form new friendships etc. Its a lil awkward making new friends for me so I thought this is the perfect way to not get judged by the 'popular' people who think theyre some sort of celebs. You dont have to tell us your lifestory but here we are making a family, giving advice, swapping surveys, recommending music, makeup tricks, tv shows etc. Nobody is gonna be judged.
Feel free to PM/DM me

Anyway just leave something below about yourself, ill start:
Im Natalie, im 16, I watch The chilling adventures of sabrina, Glee and The end of the F*cking world. I listen to One direction(and solo careers), Cardi B , Nicki and Ari. I want to be an actress.

Good luck with being an actress it’s quite a niche aha
Original post by HaydenFordz
Good luck with being an actress it’s quite a niche aha

aha thanks lmao, what do you wanna be?
aha thanks lmao, what do you wanna be?

No clue but a chemistry degree wil come my way aha
Welcome!!

i see u like glee the main character in flash was in glee i think (grant gustin)
No clue but a chemistry degree wil come my way aha

i wish you the best of luck aha, are you in year 11 too?
i wish you the best of luck aha, are you in year 11 too?

Ya
Ya

well welcome to the chat ig :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending