Snapchat flirting

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve never spoke to a girl before, how do I treat her right. Any tips on talking to girls on snapchat/real life, and getting them to meet up would be helpful. Also what should I do to make myself more physically attractive to girls.
Nialler x
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The important thing that you must do is be yourself. And everything else should fall into place
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Nialler x)
The important thing that you must do is be yourself. And everything else should fall into place
Not trying to be rude or anything, but thats really not helpful at all. If I don’t change my personality I don’t think my luck with girls will change.
factorypotato
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not trying to be rude or anything, but thats really not helpful at all. If I don’t change my personality I don’t think my luck with girls will change.
awww why?
factorypotato
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
whats your personality?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Take an interest in the things she's interested in, and make sure she doesn't feel stupid, even if she likes things that you don't. Be willing to learn about her hobbies and interests if they're not something you know a whole lot about. I love it when people make an effort to get to know me. Also, treat her with respect, so if she's not interested then back off, and if she doesn't want to do something then don't push it. When it comes to compliments, some girls are uncomfortable being complimented on their bodies unless they know you well, so consider complimenting something she has control over, like her clothes, music taste, hairstyle or sense of humor. A lot of girls would prefer to meet up as friends first, so consider starting out with something that's not too date-like, or involves other people as well. When planning activities, bonus points if you pick something you think she'd enjoy doing based on her interests, so a sporting activity if she's sporty, or a trip to get her favorite food. When it comes to being more attractive, a smile and a good personality go a long way. However, when it comes to your appearance, express your own personal style! Looking different can work in your favour, and might help you attract people who you share interests with. Make sure your clothes match and are clean, that your hair is clean and styled and that you smell nice. Plus, everyone appreciates it when the person they're dating/talking to makes an effort, so consider wearing whatever you feel you look best in when you're meeting up alone. Don't ever worry about your body, different girls like different body types so you're definitely someone's type. Good luck!!
noturhabibti
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
be relaxed and don't act like you're into her but be nice and then, the more friendly you guys get with each other, start teasing her and be a bit mean
also, don't constantly give fast replies, only sometimes
mstickbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your personality is fine, you seem really nice , you could change your hair, style and posture to make yourself feel more confident though. confidence is good as long as you're not cocky, good luckkk
Last edited by mstickbug; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by factorypotato)
whats your personality?
I’m not shy, a tad bit crazy. I don’t want to say I’m funny (cus anyone who calls themselves funny isn’t) but all me mates say I’m funny. I don’t approach girls cus I don’t really have time for that, but I’ve realised that girls never make the first move. So I’m gonna need to make the change now for a better future.
Anonymous #1
Take an interest in the things she's interested in, and make sure she doesn't feel stupid, even if she likes things that you don't. Be willing to learn about her hobbies and interests if they're not something you know a whole lot about. I love it when people make an effort to get to know me. Also, treat her with respect, so if she's not interested then back off, and if she doesn't want to do something then don't push it. When it comes to compliments, some girls are uncomfortable being complimented on their bodies unless they know you well, so consider complimenting something she has control over, like her clothes, music taste, hairstyle or sense of humor. A lot of girls would prefer to meet up as friends first, so consider starting out with something that's not too date-like, or involves other people as well. When planning activities, bonus points if you pick something you think she'd enjoy doing based on her interests, so a sporting activity if she's sporty, or a trip to get her favorite food. When it comes to being more attractive, a smile and a good personality go a long way. However, when it comes to your appearance, express your own personal style! Looking different can work in your favour, and might help you attract people who you share interests with. Make sure your clothes match and are clean, that your hair is clean and styled and that you smell nice. Plus, everyone appreciates it when the person they're dating/talking to makes an effort, so consider wearing whatever you feel you look best in when you're meeting up alone. Don't ever worry about your body, different girls like different body types so you're definitely someone's type. Good luck!!
Thank you for your help, I like people like you. What should I do if I want to approach a girl and ask for their snap, without seeming like a creep? Compliment? Pickup line?
Also I see that nice guys finish last, and I don’t want to be one of them. But at the same time I don’t want to be the guy that constantly disrespects women. So how should I compose myself.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by noturhabibti)
be relaxed and don't act like you're into her but be nice and then, the more friendly you guys get with each other, start teasing her and be a bit mean
also, don't constantly give fast replies, only sometimes
So in initial contact be friendly, then tease each other once you get close to not make the convos dead.
I agree with you on the fast replies it gives off signs desperation.
Also how do I pu to a girl that I’ve never met before on snap?
noturhabibti
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So in initial contact be friendly, then tease each other once you get close to not make the convos dead.
I agree with you on the fast replies it gives off signs desperation.
Also how do I pu to a girl that I’ve never met before on snap?
yeah basically but not too friendly like be a little bit blunt
and im a literal expert at pu to someone who you dont know
choice1: screenshot their story (it can be literally anything) and then say sorry and start talking like "what school do u go to?" or "how old are u"
choice2: *only do this if u have JUST added them* send them a snap with maybe half ur head (something slightly attractive) and write something u would write in a conversation with one of ur boys like something random but lowkey juicy and then be like sorry that wasnt for u
hope this helps : )
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mstickbug)
Your personality is fine, you seem really nice , you could change your hair, style and posture to make yourself feel more confident though. confidence is good as long as you're not cocky, good luckkk
Yes I will do everything you said, n thank you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by noturhabibti)
yeah basically but not too friendly like be a little bit blunt
and im a literal expert at pu to someone who you dont know
choice1: screenshot their story (it can be literally anything) and then say sorry and start talking like "what school do u go to?" or "how old are u"
choice2: *only do this if u have JUST added them* send them a snap with maybe half ur head (something slightly attractive) and write something u would write in a conversation with one of ur boys like something random but lowkey juicy and then be like sorry that wasnt for u
hope this helps : )
Yes those are two great ideas. It it a good idea to chat to multiple girls at once; let’s be honest nowadays everyone isn’t talking to one person at a time, I don’t want to develop oneitis as well.
Thank you for you help!
noturhabibti
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes those are two great ideas. It it a good idea to chat to multiple girls at once; let’s be honest nowadays everyone isn’t talking to one person at a time, I don’t want to develop oneitis as well.
Thank you for you help!
ermmm in theory, you should chat to one person at a time but like it doesnt matter if you're only friends either
Gaddafi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Whatever you do don't send a di*k pic. Half my mates do that and get blocked on the regular lol
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also what should I do to make myself more physically attractive to girls.
  • Practice good hygiene- brush/floss ur teeth, chew gum if u have to. Carry those mouth sprays with u
  • Whiten ur teeth
  • Keep ur nails short and clean
  • smell good, invest in a good signature cologne for urself thats pleasing to every girl. Wear something that isn't too strong/sickly don't wanna put anyone off
  • If u have facial hair, keep it tamed and tidy and comb ur brows
  • Take care of ur skin
  • style ur hair
  • Dress well
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Gaddafi)
Whatever you do don't send a di*k pic. Half my mates do that and get blocked on the regular lol
Ofc ofc, better off keeping your **** a secret until the time comes lol!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
  • Practice good hygiene- brush/floss ur teeth, chew gum if u have to. Carry those mouth sprays with u
  • Whiten ur teeth
  • Keep ur nails short and clean
  • smell good, invest in a good signature cologne for urself thats pleasing to every girl. Wear something that isn't too strong/sickly don't wanna put anyone off
  • If u have facial hair, keep it tamed and tidy and comb ur brows
  • Take care of ur skin
  • style ur hair
  • Dress well
Very helpful thank you.
Ik what u mean by the cologne, some guys pour a full bottle of Dior savage on themselves and expect to get laid lol.
I’ve had compliments about my jawline and eyebrows before, would that help me in my travels?!
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Very helpful thank you.
Ik what u mean by the cologne, some guys pour a full bottle of Dior savage on themselves and expect to get laid lol.
I’ve had compliments about my jawline and eyebrows before, would that help me in my travels?!
Can't lie tho Dior sauvage 😍 i'm so basic haha...but thats so true just smell unique and memorable
Accentuate your best assets, yes :yes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (47)
13.86%
Virtual campus tours/open days (74)
21.83%
Live streaming events (32)
9.44%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (36)
10.62%
A uni comparison tool (78)
23.01%
An in-person event when available (72)
21.24%