Boyfriend won't go down on me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
He tends to faint when encountering gory things e.g.watching a video about what happens when someone dies (this happened in his class). He won't go down on me because he's worried about fainting.

I don't want to push him any further about doing it, but not going down on me is kind of a dealbreaker. I love everything else about him and can't let him go...

We've already discussed on what to do if he faints just in general.

Anyone have any advice on what to do?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
abt 2-4 times a day for like a week show him gorey things and he might get used to it
Bobchain97
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Honestly I would say you guys actually try it but make sure you go into it slowly and show that you are supporting and are constantly reassuring him
Anonymous #1
Just as extra information, I have gone down on him a few times before and they went well. I pretty much only do it because I know it pleases him and he likes it. However his situation on going down on me is entirely different. We've decided that I won't go down on him if he won't go down on me which he's fine with.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Bobchain97)
Honestly I would say you guys actually try it but make sure you go into it slowly and show that you are supporting and are constantly reassuring him
I considered doing that, but once he gets 'down there', he shuts off completely and won't lick once so we change to cuddling or smt. I can't force him to do it or I feel guilty. Do you think this situation would be worth breaking up over?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m a bit confused how watching a video about someone dying correlates to going down on your partner tbh...

Are you male or female OP?
Last edited by GabiAbi84; 4 weeks ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
abt 2-4 times a day for like a week show him gorey things and he might get used to it
Sounds like a plan. However he's fine with gore in movies and stuff, it's just more realistic things that makes him shut down
2003a39
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ask him if you can give him a handjob, that might be a good start.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
I’m a bit confused how watching a video about someone dying correlates to going down on your partner tbh...

Are you male or femal OP?
Sorry my explanation wasn't clear. I'm female. My bf faints at things like videos about someone dying aka he gets squeamish, so he's worried he'll faint if he goes down on me.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Sounds like a plan. However he's fine with gore in movies and stuff, it's just more realistic things that makes him shut down
oh so idk what u could do
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 2003a39)
Ask him if you can give him a handjob, that might be a good start.
Tbh I prefer using my mouth than hand on him. He's fine with using his hands on me, but it's just that I think I'll actually be able to orgasm if his tongue is involved, you get me?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Sorry my explanation wasn't clear. I'm female. My bf faints at things like videos about someone dying aka he gets squeamish, so he's worried he'll faint if he goes down on me.
dose he havea weak stomach
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
So he’s squeamish about going down on you?
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't understand how he's equated gore with going down on you... :dontknow:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
So he’s squeamish about going down on you?
Yep, he's been telling me he'd do it for months but whenever he gets an opportunity he seems to get nervous, bless him . I told him that he can get accustomed by giving it one lick and leaving it but he refuses.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Thank you!
I thought I was the only one confused about why they were related.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by MidgetFever)
I think it's more realistic than things like murder in movies?? I'm not fully sure either...
2003a39
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Tbh I prefer using my mouth than hand on him. He's fine with using his hands on me, but it's just that I think I'll actually be able to orgasm if his tongue is involved, you get me?
Assuming he can do the ejac- you know when you blow him..., I don't understand why he thinks he'd faint during the deed.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yep, he's been telling me he'd do it for months but whenever he gets an opportunity he seems to get nervous, bless him . I told him that he can get accustomed by giving it one lick and leaving it but he refuses.
Then that’s his choice.
You can’t force him to do something he obviously doesn’t want to do-nor should you.
Continuing to force the issue is a major no-no.

Up to you whether it’s a dealbreaker or not.
Last edited by GabiAbi84; 4 weeks ago
jas149
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah, it's clear that this is something that grosses him out. Not everyone enjoys doing it. You both are probably just sexually incompatible. I really don't see how you could convince him to do it. If he said no multiple times then I guess you both need to just move on from it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (375)
32.11%
No (793)
67.89%

Watched Threads