Falmouth 2021

Watch this thread
Hannah4827
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey! Has anyone applied for Falmouth starting this September? I am going to be studying creative advertising and want to get talking to people.
Eden_p
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’ve applied for architecture. I’m really thinking about it because it’s an amazing place. It’d be good if we could get a group together of people applying.
Megan Clift
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hannah4827)
Hey! Has anyone applied for Falmouth starting this September? I am going to be studying creative advertising and want to get talking to people.
Hi! Yes I've confirmed my place starting 2021 (: Nice to meet you!
Lucyhaynesxx
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hiya ! Yes i’ve applied for dance and choreography x
Cb309243
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Just had my interview for illustration BA yesterday !
Alexavyv
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I firmed my offer for fashion design! )
xluvtae_
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
receied an offer for illjustration BA !! hoping to meet some new people here tho I'm actually still thinking about which to accept
Hannrosiee
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xluvtae_)
receied an offer for illjustration BA !! hoping to meet some new people here tho I'm actually still thinking about which to accept
Hey I received an offer for the same course! Are you going to accept it?
OHWO
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I got an offer as well but I couldn’t decided whether to apply to Falmouth or UCA
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Hannah4827)
Hi! I’ve applied for Creative Advertising too. Can you please tell me what made you choose Falmouth? I’m an international student and I found this course through extensive googling but it doesn’t seem to have a good ranking?
I understand that because it’s a creative uni it’s hard for it to compete with the likes of business/science unis. Just wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of a reputation it holds in the UK? And do ad agencies want students from Falmouth?
Slothyluckk
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hi! I'm starting in September and studying popular music hoping to find and get along with some people honestly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (59)
26.94%
As I expected (70)
31.96%
Harder (82)
37.44%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.65%

Watched Threads