ConfuffledChild
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I’m i able to do a law degree in university with 2 btecs and 1 a level?
BTEC- applied science and health and social care
A-LEVEL- sociology
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Yes
Although your choices may be limited as not all law degrees accept 2 BTECs. Talk to the universities you’re interested in and ask if they accept your qualifications
University of South Wales
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by ConfuffledChild)
I’m i able to do a law degree in university with 2 btecs and 1 a level?
BTEC- applied science and health and social care
A-LEVEL- sociology
Hi ConfuffledChild entry grades will vary from university to university, but a lot of universities will consider BTEC qualifications for entry to their courses. As the above poster has explained it's always worth checking with the universities that you are applying for to confirm what their exact entry requirements are, for example we offer a number of law courses at USW and will consider a combination of A level and BTEC grades.

The UCAS Hub will allow you to search for suitable courses based on your qualifications, so it's certainly worth looking on the UCAS site for more information.

I hope this helps. Thanks, Carrie
McGinger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Most 'top' Unis want 2 A levels minimum alongside a 'single' BTEC.
'Points' Unis will always be more flexible, but its worth checking the websites for Unis like Sussex, Kent, Plymouth, Leicester, Aberystwyth etc to see what their policy is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise