aab3!
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, has anyone had an invite for an interview for the home office customer service apprenticeship role within uk visas & immigration?
lfx4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey , I have an invite . Not sure how I feel about it being pre-recorded
aab3!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I done one for another Home Office role in October and in my opinion, it was worse than a normal interview!
lfx4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aab3!)
I done one for another Home Office role in October and in my opinion, it was worse than a normal interview!
Oh god its gonna feel so strange . Do you feel prepared for it? Think I’m getting the link emailed to me on Monday
aab3!
Rep:
?
No, not too sure what they will ask tbh! What about you?
lfx4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aab3!)
No, not too sure what they will ask tbh! What about you?
same! 😣. For the behaviour questions I’ll just plan out examples for them . Not to sure on the strength based questions though . What is your location preference?
aab3!
Rep:
?
I assume it will only be the 2 behaviours that were on the job advert? Scotland based - Glasgow/Edinburgh. You?
lfx4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by aab3!)
I assume it will only be the 2 behaviours that were on the job advert? Scotland based - Glasgow/Edinburgh. You?
yes most probably then. I’ve applied for the Liverpool one . Best of luck to you anyway
pk977
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I've had an invite for a pre-recorded interview for an AO role within UKVI - operational delivery apprentice. If you guys have already done your AO pre-recorded interview, do you mind telling me how many questions roughly there were? I have a busy week and just want to know how long it would take! Thanks
aab3!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I haven’t completed it yet, I was thinking 2 behaviour questions and possibly 8/9 strengths!
aab3!
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I don’t suppose anyone has heard anything back yet?
Anthony1987
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hey everyone,I had a pre-recorded interview for:

UKVI - Administrative Officer

It’s coming up to 3 weeks now and was just wondering if anyone had heard anything back yet?

Really just want to know now either way tbf
Last edited by Anthony1987; 6 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads