Ukvi ao 2021

Watch this thread
Bb3x
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, has anyone had an invite for an interview for the home office customer service apprenticeship role within uk visas & immigration?
lfx4
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey , I have an invite . Not sure how I feel about it being pre-recorded
Bb3x
Rep:
I done one for another Home Office role in October and in my opinion, it was worse than a normal interview!
lfx4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aab3!)
I done one for another Home Office role in October and in my opinion, it was worse than a normal interview!
Oh god its gonna feel so strange . Do you feel prepared for it? Think I’m getting the link emailed to me on Monday
Bb3x
Rep:
No, not too sure what they will ask tbh! What about you?
lfx4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aab3!)
No, not too sure what they will ask tbh! What about you?
same! 😣. For the behaviour questions I’ll just plan out examples for them . Not to sure on the strength based questions though . What is your location preference?
Bb3x
Rep:
I assume it will only be the 2 behaviours that were on the job advert? Scotland based - Glasgow/Edinburgh. You?
lfx4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aab3!)
I assume it will only be the 2 behaviours that were on the job advert? Scotland based - Glasgow/Edinburgh. You?
yes most probably then. I’ve applied for the Liverpool one . Best of luck to you anyway
pk977
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I've had an invite for a pre-recorded interview for an AO role within UKVI - operational delivery apprentice. If you guys have already done your AO pre-recorded interview, do you mind telling me how many questions roughly there were? I have a busy week and just want to know how long it would take! Thanks
Bb3x
Rep:
I haven’t completed it yet, I was thinking 2 behaviour questions and possibly 8/9 strengths!
Bb3x
Rep:
I don’t suppose anyone has heard anything back yet?
Anthony1987
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey everyone,I had a pre-recorded interview for:

UKVI - Administrative Officer

It’s coming up to 3 weeks now and was just wondering if anyone had heard anything back yet?

Really just want to know now either way tbf
Last edited by Anthony1987; 1 year ago
jimbo 90
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yep. I'm in the same boat. Over a month now since my pre-recorded video interview and I have heard nothing.

All the other civil service things I've applied for in the past have got back to me eventually, even if it's just to say I was unsuccessful, so hopefully will hear back soon.
Bb3x
Rep:
Hi all, I have heard back today. Has anyone else?
Anthony1987
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aab3!)
Hi all, I have heard back today. Has anyone else?
Hi, nothing as yet myself. How did you do?
Bb3x
Rep:
I have been placed on the reserve list. Which area did you apply for?
Anthony1987
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aab3!)
I have been placed on the reserve list. Which area did you apply for?
Thanks good. They usually take off lists don’t they?

Operational delivery apprentice at the UKVI - admin officer in Liverpool area
jimbo 90
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I heard back today as well. I've also been placed on the reserve list. No idea how long the list is or how usual it is for people to actually get a job from the reserve list.
lfx4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Just heard back I’m on the reserve list too
Bb3x
Rep:
I’m not sure tbh. If most people are in reserve then it could be a good sign that offers will eventually come but you never know!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (39)
26.71%
As I expected (47)
32.19%
Harder (53)
36.3%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.79%

Watched Threads