Ana2349
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
the first year of university i have applied EU student finance for Adult Nursing course because at that time i did not complete 5 years in UK and did not have EU Settlement Scheme but now i m not liking my course pathway and i am thinking of starting other course such as children or mental nursing and would like to know if i can apply the full student finance UK student for it as i have now my five years completed and gotten the EU Settlement Scheme.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Ana2349)
the first year of university i have applied EU student finance for Adult Nursing course because at that time i did not complete 5 years in UK and did not have EU Settlement Scheme but now i m not liking my course pathway and i am thinking of starting other course such as children or mental nursing and would like to know if i can apply the full student finance UK student for it as i have now my five years completed and gotten the EU Settlement Scheme.
Hi, if you withdrew from your course then you will be classed as a new student for your new course and will be eligible to apply as a home student.
Thanks, Isaac
Ana2349
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, if you withdrew from your course then you will be classed as a new student for your new course and will be eligible to apply as a home student.
Thanks, Isaac
Hi Isaac
Thanks for replying then does that mean if I complete my first year but don’t continue on the second year instead choose other course then will I be classified as a new student plus home student?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi Isaac
Thanks for replying then does that mean if I complete my first year but don’t continue on the second year instead choose other course then will I be classified as a new student plus home student?
Good morning, if you formally withdrew from the course and then decided to start again for example children or mental health nursing which you mentioned, then you will be classed as a new applicant. If you have EU settled status then as a new applicant you will be eligible to apply for SFE home student funding.

You can view the criteria here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/studying...or-eu-students
Thanks, Isaac
Ana2349
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Good morning, if you formally withdrew from the course and then decided to start again for example children or mental health nursing which you mentioned, then you will be classed as a new applicant. If you have EU settled status then as a new applicant you will be eligible to apply for SFE home student funding.

You can view the criteria here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/studying...or-eu-students
Thanks, Isaac
Hi I have applied in early March 2021 via post as UK student but I have yet not received any update regarding it and I got a place in university for September 2021 so I don’t know what should I do now.
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I have applied in early March 2021 via post as UK student but I have yet not received any update regarding it and I got a place in university for September 2021 so I don’t know what should I do now.
Please message us on Facebook/Twitter with your Customer Reference Number and we can check on the progress.

Twitter DM Link from Public - http://ow.ly/4Em330nPlau

FB link to Private http://m.me/SFEngland

Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (36)
28.35%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (11)
8.66%
No I am happy with my choice (71)
55.91%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (9)
7.09%

Watched Threads