International relations- Kings college 2021 applicants

Watch
Mela2001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey, has anyone who applied to the IR course heard anything back from KCL yet?
Last edited by Mela2001; 3 weeks ago
Faisalthe12th
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nothing yet. Someone here said they usually give out offers at the end of January.
I applied in early December, when did you apply?
Mela2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by Faisalthe12th)
Nothing yet. Someone here said they usually give out offers at the end of January.
I applied in early December, when did you apply?
I applied exactly the same time as you! They had sent me an email asking me to confirm my fee status but that’s pretty much it! Do you think it’s competitive this year? As I haven’t seen many people applying to KCL for IR!!
uzyuz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi- I applied for IR too in October and still heard nothing! they are dragging it haha
Mela2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by uzyuz)
Hi- I applied for IR too in October and still heard nothing! they are dragging it haha
Same!! It’s soo annoying hahahah, what other unis have y applied to and what courses?
uzyuz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Mela2001)
Same!! It’s soo annoying hahahah, what other unis have y applied to and what courses?
I applied to Cambridge for HSPS and got rejected (pain), LSE are also taking their sweet time I applied for IR there too. Got offers for Bath and Bristol atm, applied there for International development with economics- how about you?
moonfull
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I just applied to IR and waiting (:
Mela2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by moonfull)
I just applied to IR and waiting (:
Good luck! What other unis have u applied to? And have u gotten any offers?
Faisalthe12th
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied for Public Policy at UCL and haven't received an offer either haha
moonfull
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Good luck! What other unis have u applied to? And have u gotten any offers?
I applied to LSE, UCL, Durham and Exeter ! I only sent my UCAS in a few days ago so I haven't gotten anything yet! How about you? What unis did you apply to?
arxolol
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied for International Relations on the 2nd December, I got my offer on 6th Jan.
My friend, who applied for Econ, got his on the 4th December and he submitted October 15th.

Although, having said this, I got rejected by LSE the day after and haven't heard a peep from Durham, Warwick, or St Andrew's, equal consideration period only ended 2 days ago so offers still have a long time to come out, I think until May 20th?
Mela2001
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by arxolol)
I applied for International Relations on the 2nd December, I got my offer on 6th Jan.
My friend, who applied for Econ, got his on the 4th December and he submitted October 15th.

Although, having said this, I got rejected by LSE the day after and haven't heard a peep from Durham, Warwick, or St Andrew's, equal consideration period only ended 2 days ago so offers still have a long time to come out, I think until May 20th?
Oh congrats!!! What were ur predicted grades? And what grades were u offered?
Faisalthe12th
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

Congratulations. Are you applying for a master's or undergraduate course?
arxolol
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh congrats!!! What were ur predicted grades? And what grades were u offered?
Thanks! Predicted A*A*A*A*, I was offered AAB (though that may be due to the contextual offer policy of King's, not sure).
arxolol
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Faisalthe12th)
Congratulations. Are you applying for a master's or undergraduate course?
Thank you! Undergrad, how about you?
Faisalthe12th
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank you! Undergrad, how about you?
I'm applying for a postgraduate course, I was asking because I thought the offer timeframe might be different between UGs and Pos
Enriver
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied for both IR and War Studies 3 weeks ago. No answer yet. I have achieved A*AA
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (392)
32.24%
No (824)
67.76%

Watched Threads