Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Okay so me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 2 years now. We are kinda long distance (a few hours by car) and everything is fine. Every time I go visit or he comes over. Our parents leave and we have sex. We always use protection besides once or twice but he pulled out. I love it but last time he was here. I had forgotten I made plans with him, me and my GUY best friend. Me and him have been friends for 5 years so he know a lot about me except this. He came into my house and stood by the door, it cracked open watching us. Then when we were done. I heard the door bell and got up to answer the door. When I opened it, my guy bsf was there with a huge erection. He told me when my boyfriend left, we have something to do. I'm nervous. I love him and everything (we cuddle and kiss sometimes but not sex) what do I do?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay so me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 2 years now. We are kinda long distance (a few hours by car) and everything is fine. Every time I go visit or he comes over. Our parents leave and we have sex. We always use protection besides once or twice but he pulled out. I love it but last time he was here. I had forgotten I made plans with him, me and my GUY best friend. Me and him have been friends for 5 years so he know a lot about me except this. He came into my house and stood by the door, it cracked open watching us. Then when we were done. I heard the door bell and got up to answer the door. When I opened it, my guy bsf was there with a huge erection. He told me when my boyfriend left, we have something to do. I'm nervous. I love him and everything (we cuddle and kiss sometimes but not sex) what do I do?
Also before people ask how I know he watched us. He texted me about it and told me he did. Because I asked why he had an erection at my house.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah you should go to hell for leading him ok
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
you should stop smoking crack thats what
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Does your bf know that you kiss and cuddle your guy best friend
sy!¡
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
troll alert :rolleyes:
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Ummm why do you kiss and cuddle him?? You’re obviously leading him on and he’s just as worse doing something and expressing those thoughts to a taken girl!
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Tell your boyfriend everything and show him this thread.
sylviawomac
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
troll alert :rolleyes:
can we date
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah the fact that you cuddle/kiss your bsf needs a bit more elaboration. If your BF knows you're seeing another guy then that's fine (polyamory is perfectly fine if it's all known/etc) but if he doesn't, you're the definition of a jackhat, replace hat with the alternate word for donkey/mule/whatever.
sy!¡
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sylviawomac)
can we date
of course
sylviawomac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
:heart:of course
love you
sy!¡
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
love you
:heart:
sylviawomac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
:heart:
do you know how to send a gif
sy!¡
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
do you know how to send a gif
no why?
sylviawomac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
no why?
because i need too
sy!¡
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
because i need too
i have no clue how to send it
sylviawomac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
i have no clue how to send it
name me babe
sy!¡
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
name me babe
😂😂😂😂
Vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
because i need too
Why? We have so many amazing emoticons.
:nyan:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.7%
Virtual campus tours/open days (114)
23.36%
Live streaming events (44)
9.02%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (47)
9.63%
A uni comparison tool (111)
22.75%
An in-person event when available (110)
22.54%