kelly598
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
whats the easiest gcse and what exam board?
Ðeggs
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Edexcel Business Studies, I looked at a GCSE past paper for fun and lots of the answers just seem like common knowledge to me.
kelly598
Rep:
?
oh cool what website was the past paper on do you remember?
MechanicalOnion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
AQA Business Studies, it's basically a free A* the subject is a piece of cake honestly.

Edit: source: did that subject myself (old A*-U system tho) and aced it. The coursework is too easy and the exam is just a test of how fast you can write coherently.
Last edited by MechanicalOnion; 1 month ago
something_orphic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I heard business studies. I didnt do it myself but my friends did and i remember seeing their practise questions and being amazed. I take it at A level (edexcel) and its the easiest thing so GCSE must be even easier.

I did religious studies at GCSE AQA i think and that was easy as well. 3 people out of my 6 people class walked away with 9s. You have to remember some quotes and a tiny bit of knowledge but if you do the Christianity one with Islam the quotes are almost identical along with the content.
kelly598
Rep:
?
(Original post by MechanicalOnion)
AQA Business Studies, it's basically a free A* the subject is a piece of cake honestly.

Edit: source: did that subject myself (old A*-U system tho) and aced it. The coursework is too easy and the exam is just a test of how fast you can write coherently.
okay ill check it out thank you.
kelly598
Rep:
?
(Original post by something_orphic)
I heard business studies. I didnt do it myself but my friends did and i remember seeing their practise questions and being amazed. I take it at A level (edexcel) and its the easiest thing so GCSE must be even easier.

I did religious studies at GCSE AQA i think and that was easy as well. 3 people out of my 6 people class walked away with 9s. You have to remember some quotes and a tiny bit of knowledge but if you do the Christianity one with Islam the quotes are almost identical along with the content.
thank you so much
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Deggs_14)
Edexcel Business Studies, I looked at a GCSE past paper for fun and lots of the answers just seem like common knowledge to me.
wtf I looked at one and most of the questions are multiple choice????
Ðeggs
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
wtf I looked at one and most of the questions are multiple choice????
Yeah it’s embarrassingly easy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.81%
Virtual campus tours/open days (113)
23.35%
Live streaming events (44)
9.09%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (46)
9.5%
A uni comparison tool (110)
22.73%
An in-person event when available (109)
22.52%