Help. Relationship

Watch
username3753934
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
A guy messaged me. However my boyfriend saw that I deleted the DM but I shown him the conversation as it was screen shotted by the guy as I told him to screenshot it and nothing flirty was involved. Just friendly. Could he break up over this?
ADarling
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
if he (bf) deels threatend then maybe
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Khadija999)
A guy messaged me. However my boyfriend saw that I deleted the DM but I shown him the conversation as it was screen shotted by the guy as I told him to screenshot it and nothing flirty was involved. Just friendly. Could he break up over this?
A relationship needs trust! You should be absolutely fine! You were opened and honest to him! If he is making you feel bad about telling him the truth then you need to think is this the person you want time with in the long run!
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why did you delete the message in the first place?
How did your BF see that you had been messaged?

If he wants to break up then he can do what he likes but doesn’t seem much to it unless there is more tot his story...
username3753934
Rep:
?
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Why did you delete the message in the first place?
How did your BF see that you had been messaged?

If he wants to break up then he can do what he likes but doesn’t seem much to it unless there is more tot his story...
I deleted it because the guy called me cute. It’s my way of ending a conversation. We have a joint account so that’s how he seen it but I shown him proof of the convo that nothing flirty was going on. Evidently it’s shown that I was vague in the convo
username3753934
Rep:
?
(Original post by ADarling)
if he (bf) deels threatend then maybe
Even despite the screenshot?
ADarling
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Even despite the screenshot?
some guys are like that
Kaosgeneral
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Depends, if his ego is really fragile and he’s immature then yeah.

Wait, you have a joint account? Seriously?
Last edited by Kaosgeneral; 4 weeks ago
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I deleted it because the guy called me cute. It’s my way of ending a conversation. We have a joint account so that’s how he seen it but I shown him proof of the convo that nothing flirty was going on. Evidently it’s shown that I was vague in the convo
Deleting a message looks more like you’re trying to hide something tbh and then scrambling for an excuse when your Bf noticed. (Not saying you were, just how it looks)
A better response would be “thanks but I feel that’s a bit inappropriate for you to say tbh and I’d appreciate you not” or something similar.
Also, as long as you’re not leading him on/ being flirty back then you’re doing nothing wrong.
What did your boyfriend say?
username3753934
Rep:
?
Deleting a message looks more like you’re trying to hide something tbh and then scrambling for an excuse when your Bf noticed. (Not saying you were, just how it looks)
A better response would be “thanks but I feel that’s a bit inappropriate for you to say tbh and I’d appreciate you not” or something similar.
Also, as long as you’re not leading him on/ being flirty back then you’re doing nothing wrong.
What did your boyfriend say?
Definitely didn’t flirt. I was vague. All I said was good luck to the guy that messaged. My boyfriend just asked who’s he. What’s the reason you deleted the messages. And then said “hm” before going to sleep. That’s when I explained myself. Currently waiting for his reply
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Definitely didn’t flirt. I was vague. All I said was good luck to the guy that messaged. My boyfriend just asked who’s he. What’s the reason you deleted the messages. And then said “hm” before going to sleep. That’s when I explained myself. Currently waiting for his reply
Vague about what?
username3753934
Rep:
?
Vague about what?
Me replying to the guy that messaged. I didn’t say anything more than two words
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (126)
53.62%
No (109)
46.38%

Watched Threads