The Student Room Group

Water vs squash

They say you need to drink 2 litres of water a day but I dread drinking plain water. But with Robinson’s ‘sugar free’ squash I can drink endless amounts.
This might sound stupidly obvious but is drinking squash as good as drinking plain water ? After all I’m still adding the Water but it’s just flavoured and it supposedly says no sugar. Am i taking a shortcut when it comes to drinking water? Will I have the same benefits as to drinking plain water or am I sabotaging the benefits by drinking squash?
I.e they say water helps with clear skin and staying hydrated and losing weight. Am I still reaping the same rewards/benefits by drinking squash ?

(Sorry for this really long winded post, I wanted to make sure I said everything necessary so that I can have clear answers when I wake up without the reader being left with questions about my question)
Just add the Robinson's if you have to. Staying hydrated is more important

By sugar free they basically mean that they use artificial sweeteners which are actually bad for your gut, look it up.

I used to hate drinking plain water too but you get used to it
Reply 2
Original post by Joooooooon

By sugar free they basically mean that they use artificial sweeteners which are actually bad for your gut, look it up.

Yeah of course , I appreciate your reply. I guess the water doesn’t disappear just because it’s in a solution lol
Original post by Joooooooon

They are not bad for your gut. Provide your evidence instead of saying 'look it up'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending