PARAMLUHADIYA1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Couldn't find a thread for 2021 offer holders. Thus starting this one.
I have an offer from Merton College to study Physics (4-year MPhys).
I am an international applicant from Bangalore, India.
deyaa_
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6860804
^ that's the one
PARAMLUHADIYA1
Rep:
?
I saw that one, but that's for both offer / reject and says 'no discussions'. I thought it would be better to have a thread for offer holders, so that we can talk/discuss and make friends before we go to college.
mwhvuis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi, I have received an offer to study PPE through track and gotten two emails from Oxford (Scholarships and Opportunities programme). However I haven't gotten an acceptance email from a college? I applied to Somerville and did my interviews with them - anyone else had the same thing?
Cloumo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I got a physics offer from exeter college. I'm also international,from China. Hope to meet you in October.
haec89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi guys, I got an offer from Somerville College to study German and ab-initio Russian
I don't know anyone else going to Oxford so hopefully I can connect with some people on this!
deyaa_
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by PARAMLUHADIYA1)
I saw that one, but that's for both offer / reject and says 'no discussions'. I thought it would be better to have a thread for offer holders, so that we can talk/discuss and make friends before we go to college.
ah i see... my bad
i got an offer for medicine at oriel (i haven't found many oriel offer holders on tsr though!!)
AS00000006
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by deyaa_)
ah i see... my bad
i got an offer for medicine at oriel (i haven't found many oriel offer holders on tsr though!!)
I have an offer for medicine at Christ Church!
username3906006
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hello, I have an offer for History and English at Pembroke.
Hopefully I can meet some other Pembroke peeps on here
Can't wait to see everyone in October!
gl0wstick
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
hi everyone! i have an offer for engineering science at St Hugh's
i'm a home student from London and i hope to see you all in October!
Uranus0123
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi, has anyone received an email from the University about declaring any criminal convictions, which they said (in the offer letter) will be sent by mid-January?
PARAMLUHADIYA1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Uranus0123)
Hi, has anyone received an email from the University about declaring any criminal convictions, which they said (in the offer letter) will be sent by mid-January?
Yes, I got this email yesterday.
Pantastic420
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hiya! I got an offer from Worcester to study English Language and Literature. Looking forward to seeing some of y'all in October!
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by PARAMLUHADIYA1)
Great idea.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Cloumo)
I got a physics offer from exeter college. I'm also international,from China. Hope to meet you in October.
Beautiful college. Elder son went there. Enjoy your time on the mound. Also enjoy having the most gorgeous chapel in Oxford.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Nice to see you all celebrating and networking together.

Seems like the right moment to post elder son's Oxford Demystified chapter, "If you get in"

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...%20Demystified

I hope that, with the innoculations, life will slowly get back to normal by the time you come up to Oxford. Have a nice time looking at the clubs and societies!
deyaa_
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
Nice to see you all celebrating and networking together.

Seems like the right moment to post elder son's Oxford Demystified chapter, "If you get in"

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...%20Demystified

I hope that, with the innoculations, life will slowly get back to normal by the time you come up to Oxford. Have a nice time looking at the clubs and societies!
prsom!!
DANG1N
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by gl0wstick)
hi everyone! i have an offer for engineering science at St Hugh's
i'm a home student from London and i hope to see you all in October!
Hey, I've got an offer for engineering science at University College! I'm from Dorset
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by DANG1N)
Hey, I've got an offer for engineering science at University College! I'm from Dorset
Fantastic! Enjoy your time at Oxford
LuciaH17
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by username3906006)
Hello, I have an offer for History and English at Pembroke.
Hopefully I can meet some other Pembroke peeps on here
Can't wait to see everyone in October!
Sorry this is so late - I've only just seen this thread - but I also have an offer from Pembroke (to do History and Economics). I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone in October too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
6.74%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (31)
16.06%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (33)
17.1%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (28)
14.51%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (52)
26.94%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (36)
18.65%

Watched Threads