Give ideas for service strand (CAS) plsss (amidst this pandemic -_-)

Watch
Need_Redemption
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I haven't been able to think of any ideas for Service... which are feasible during the pandemic. Pls help a fellow ib student out

[Just a side note, I am not in the UK, so I am not affected by the new variant... yet :crossedf:]
IBkidinthecorner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Umm... possibly using an app called 'Be My Eyes' where you help a blind person with simple tasks such as telling them which jar is the peanut butter or something. Also, you could do online peer tutoring at your school, or help out a mental health charity somehow. You could possibly also do something like the 40 hour famine, where you make sacrifices to raise money for World Vision.
Need_Redemption
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by IBkidinthecorner)
Umm... possibly using an app called 'Be My Eyes' where you help a blind person with simple tasks such as telling them which jar is the peanut butter or something. Also, you could do online peer tutoring at your school, or help out a mental health charity somehow. You could possibly also do something like the 40 hour famine, where you make sacrifices to raise money for World Vision.
Not nerd enough to teach.. but can try the others.
Thanks for the suggestions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (594)
49.42%
No (608)
50.58%

Watched Threads