Continued... DWP Work Coach Vacancies July, September, November

Watch
cjsw96
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Replacement thread for the previous one that was DWP work coach vacancies July September and November
Last edited by cjsw96; 1 month ago
cjsw96
Rep:
?
Hi Guys, thought I'd make a new thread for us all anxiously waiting, seeing as the other one closed.
CurbYour
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Did we break the last one?
cjsw96
Rep:
?
(Original post by CurbYour)
Did we break the last one?
I think we did 😂 for a second I thought DWP closed us down, but I think it reached a limit at 10,000 posts 😅
CurbYour
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes! Thanks for setting up
Sa05y1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oops, I have created one too. No idea how to delete it 😂
Alicia2022
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys! Does anyone have any advice I'm feeling so worried and don't know what to do.
I was left an answer phone message 2 weeks ago now (!) from a woman from DWP saying to call back to discuss a start date and confirm a location for the North London Work Coach vacancy but she left the wrong number to call her back on!! I've emailed customer help so many times with no reply and called the helpline many times to no success! They all just say to wait for customer help to email back but I hear nothing! All this time i'm so worried i've lost my offer because I haven't been able to call back this woman. Does anyone have any advice on who I can contact. I really don't want to lose this job after such a long process and starting to feel so concerned!
CurbYour
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alicia2022)
Hi guys! Does anyone have any advice I'm feeling so worried and don't know what to do.
I was left an answer phone message 2 weeks ago now (!) from a woman from DWP saying to call back to discuss a start date and confirm a location for the North London Work Coach vacancy but she left the wrong number to call her back on!! I've emailed customer help so many times with no reply and called the helpline many times to no success! They all just say to wait for customer help to email back but I hear nothing! All this time i'm so worried i've lost my offer because I haven't been able to call back this woman. Does anyone have any advice on who I can contact. I really don't want to lose this job after such a long process and starting to feel so concerned!
Ooh feel for you. One idea ...

Maybe PM anyone else who has had an offer from N London and ask if they have a phone number and/or email address of the person who contacted them?

Do you have the persons name? I guess that would help.

There must be other ways too. Direct to DWP?
Sa05y1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sa05y1)
Oops, I have created one too. No idea how to delete it 😂
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6895224
Covington4
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve seen somewhere that someone had said that the DWP are mainly looking for older people with 9-5 job experience? Does anyone know for this to be true, or just hearsay?
Safy23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ben4)
I’ve seen somewhere that someone had said that the DWP are mainly looking for older people with 9-5 job experience? Does anyone know for this to be true, or just hearsay?
No this is untrue, as a mixture of age groups have been appointed. Also, people who have been unemployed for a few years have also been appointed. It all depends on your interview and how well you do. All the best
cjsw96
Rep:
?
Love it. PART 2- THE SEQUEL
mollyrose3108
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
crazy dwp has us maxing out a thread :rolleyes:
CurbYour
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
DWP 2: Revenge of the Work Coaches
J2Jj
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OMG once again you put a smile 😃 on my face. Excellent sense of humour 👏.
Sa05y1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cjsw96)
Love it. PART 2- THE SEQUEL
😂😂😂
We’ve all gone mad!
Sa05y1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
😂😂
J2Jj
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sa05y1)
😂😂😂
We’ve all gone mad!
PART 2 THE SEQUEL "REVENGE OF THE WORK COACHES" :ahee: :eek:
LIVE NOW... No subscription needed!
Njnixy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone starting at benton park newscastle on 15th Feb??
Safy23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I received an email confirming my PECs have been completed, but my references have not even been contacted? How is this even possible lol? Anyone else?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (44)
23.28%
Unhappy (53)
28.04%
Conflicted (92)
48.68%

Watched Threads