The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
At the start of the year my girlfriends threw me a “Naughty 20” party - complete with a stripper - at my house.

Part of his dance had me sitting on a chair while he danced around me. I was quite tipsy so started to fondle him a bit. We all got carried away and most of us would give him a bit of a handjob as he danced around the group. This ended with me ******* him until he finished in my hands (with a bit I missed squirted on my boobs and top).

We all had a good laugh at the time, but I do wonder how common this is with strippers and private parties...? Has anyone else had these types of things with strippers or should I be ashamed...!?)

PS I did tell my bf about it and at first he didn’t believe me, then was somewhere between turned on and amused.

Have any other women done this??

Covid-19 and people are still not taking it seriously? now that's amusing.

Tbf I would acc like to go to a strip club for my 20th which is coming up soon (providing they're open then) lmfaooo it would be interesting to say the least, but I don't fancy touching another guy's genitals :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
At the start of the year my girlfriends threw me a “Naughty 20” party - complete with a stripper - at my house.

Part of his dance had me sitting on a chair while he danced around me. I was quite tipsy so started to fondle him a bit. We all got carried away and most of us would give him a bit of a handjob as he danced around the group. This ended with me ******* him until he finished in my hands (with a bit I missed squirted on my boobs and top).

We all had a good laugh at the time, but I do wonder how common this is with strippers and private parties...? Has anyone else had these types of things with strippers or should I be ashamed...!?)

PS I did tell my bf about it and at first he didn’t believe me, then was somewhere between turned on and amused.

Have any other women done this??

only seen things like that on the hub didn't think it actually happens hahah
Did you think he was good looking/ attractive also wasn't it a bit awkward with your friends there?
just ask yourself if you would mind him fingering a stripper in a group situation with other guys and him making her orgasm. can't tell you what's right or wrong because relationships are different to different couples - if that's the dynamic you have (casual approach to this kinda thing) and you allow it both ways it's definitely fine. if not, then yeah you totally cheated.

Latest

Trending

Trending