The Student Room Group

Is snap revise actually worth it?

I wanted snap revise for my Ed excel A level biology.
I wanted to know if the notes on there are good enough/ topics are explained well, and if it’s just overall worth it?
It’s expensive and I’m broke so haha
But I have a test in a couple of days and it seems it’ll be quicker than using the text book
Reply 1
Original post by student240902
I wanted to know if the notes on there are good enough/ topics are explained well, and if it’s just overall worth it?
But I have a test in a couple of days and it seems it’ll be quicker than using the text book

For me I use the book as it follows specification perfectly also snap revise has brilliant YouTube videos if you haven’t already accessed them which you can make notes from, personally however I haven’t tried the notes and I don’t know anyone who had but i find the books great 👍
Original post by student240902

For me personally, 100%.

I use it for maths, chemistry and biology (OCR though) and the biology course is my favourite and now I couldn't go without it. The topics are explained amazingly well and I really think it's what has been helping me securing high marks and has helped me have much more confidence in biology. I use the videos more personally over their notes but that's just because I prefer the format - it's very visual and I feel much more motivated to open up a tab to study with SnapRevise over open a textbook. The lowest subscription price will give you everything you need if price is your concern, although the bonuses are nice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending