Is 22/23 a good LNAT Score?

Watch this thread
RetroSPECT3.0
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Im in Yr11 and I decided to take a practice LNAT test and I score quite poorly in the first half of the source (like 30-40%) but scored higher at the final source which were Law related and gave me overall 53% average.
Is this a good score for my level?
Is it likely that I'll get projected high 20s or maybe 30 in the real thing?
Anonymous778
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Is 22/23 good? Well that’s around 96.7% .

It’s terrible I guess.
RetroSPECT3.0
Rep:
No no, its a rough estimate of what score I got based on my percentage- I gestimated that I got 22 or 23 on a test out of 42 questions
sadlawsstudent
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
It's average. I got 25 in 2015. This was the email:

Your score in the multiple choice part of the LNAT test was 25 out of 42. To set this in context, the average score is 23.3 out of 42. Further statistical analysis of the multiple choice scores will be available in due course on the LNAT website (www.lnat.ac.uk).

Average is consistently 22/23. To have a fighting chance, your score needs to be higher.
RetroSPECT3.0
Rep:
I mean im only in Year 11 and I was disappointed in my first few sources but do you reckon I could get high 20s when I get to Yr13? any tips to do well?
sadlawsstudent
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RetroSPECT3.0)
I mean im only in Year 11 and I was disappointed in my first few sources but do you reckon I could get high 20s when I get to Yr13? any tips to do well?
Practice verbal reasoning tests. The WG is a big one for law. Will do you well in future legal applications too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads