kelly598
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
is A-level law hard? also what is the exam process like just course work or one big exam at the end or both?
jnss.7
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I did law for 1 or 2 months before dropping it. IT IS INCREDIBLY BORING. I honestly don't know why people do law because a) it is boring (my opinion but whatever) b) it has no use beyond itself (compare with French or History; Law isn't exactly useful outside of Law) and c) you don't even need Law A-Level to do Law at Uni (something that I realised only after starting Law A-Level. Also I'm not gonna do law anymore). As for the exams, most essay subjects are the same. 10, 15, and 25 mark questions testing your knowledge and ability to compare and contrast it with other parts of the spec. But yeah, I would think long and hard before doing Law. Consider maybe a different essay subject or try something else useful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads