Guy wear one piece swimsuit

Watch
grandtree
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi!
I am lap swimmer. I used to wear boardshorts. I feel very uncomfortable to show my torso. I started to think about something else to wear. I search on internet and I found women's waterpolo one piece swimsuit or full back one piece swimsuit. Not mokinis or exotic type of swimsuit. I also think to wear men's jammers over one piece swimsuit.
I bought an one piece swimsuit to try for curiosity and I love the feeling. I do not know to explain, but I just like how it is feel.

Now a question

What do you think about a guy wearing one piece swimsuit with jammers in public? Would you find it acceptable? Would it gross you out or would you find it attractive? All this and anymore advice you have it would be awesome.

Reason

The reason why I ask is because I own one and have worn it in private. But now I want wear it in public. I found it very comfortable. I am feel much more attractive and musculine. They cover more body so I consider more conservative. I like that my torso is covered. The suit holds everything in place. I also feel very uncomfortable to be shirtless.
I do not want to wear this swimsuit to feel like a woman and I am not crossdresser or trasgender. I would not wear it to be aroused. I am not weirdo.
I simply like the cut, confort and fit of the suit.
Here is link of swimsuit I would like to wear: m.swimoutlet.com/.../?color=9325
Super!
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by grandtree)
Hi!
I am lap swimmer. I used to wear boardshorts. I feel very uncomfortable to show my torso. I started to think about something else to wear. I search on internet and I found women's waterpolo one piece swimsuit or full back one piece swimsuit. Not mokinis or exotic type of swimsuit. I also think to wear men's jammers over one piece swimsuit.
I bought an one piece swimsuit to try for curiosity and I love the feeling. I do not know to explain, but I just like how it is feel.

Now a question

What do you think about a guy wearing one piece swimsuit with jammers in public? Would you find it acceptable? Would it gross you out or would you find it attractive? All this and anymore advice you have it would be awesome.

Reason

The reason why I ask is because I own one and have worn it in private. But now I want wear it in public. I found it very comfortable. I am feel much more attractive and musculine. They cover more body so I consider more conservative. I like that my torso is covered. The suit holds everything in place. I also feel very uncomfortable to be shirtless.
I do not want to wear this swimsuit to feel like a woman and I am not crossdresser or trasgender. I would not wear it to be aroused. I am not weirdo.
I simply like the cut, confort and fit of the suit.
Here is link of swimsuit I would like to wear: m.swimoutlet.com/.../?color=9325
well,
A i would not find it cool if any of my guy friends wore a women's swimsuit
B you may want to try a swim shirt
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (48)
5.83%
Uncertainty around my education (94)
11.42%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (85)
10.33%
Lack of purpose or motivation (104)
12.64%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (40)
4.86%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (45)
5.47%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (90)
10.94%
Financial worries (57)
6.93%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (38)
4.62%
Exposure to negative news/social media (52)
6.32%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (25)
3.04%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (80)
9.72%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (65)
7.9%

Watched Threads