Hard Games or Easy Games

Watch
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Because games are like a magnet for guys.
wait wdum😅
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
wait wdum😅
Well, if you're looking for a guy, fastest way is to buy a next-gen gaming console (PS5 or Xbox Series X), then let everyone know you've got it. They'll be lining up for you.
CoochieMan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hard games are more fun and last longer but make you rage more when you get close to finishing but lose right before you can. Easy games get boring and finish quickly but they're nice when you just wanna get your mind off things and relax
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by CoochieMan)
Hard games are more fun and last longer but make you rage more when you get close to finishing but lose right before you can. Easy games get boring and finish quickly but they're nice when you just wanna get your mind off things and relax
And the very worst of games are those damn load screens. I always have difficulty getting past the load screen bosses.
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Well, if you're looking for a guy, fastest way is to buy a next-gen gaming console (PS5 or Xbox Series X), then let everyone know you've got it. They'll be lining up for you.
ohh haha thanks for the advice
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
anyone got a switch?

The Bravely Default 2 demo is out so I decided to have a play. It took me 7 hours to complete (omg), and i went from like level 8 to level 20.

(demo is the march 2020 one i think?)

This demo was HARD

A message appeared on screen that they cranked the difficulty up for the demo and they weren't kidding. At first there are some enemies that arn't too much trouble but then much tougher ones come along and i found myself almost slaughtered.

grinding is necessary and you do need to get to grips with the bravely default system kinda quick, because if you arn't utilising it properly and utilizing it well you really don't have any hope..

All in all I met the game over screen 3 times during the game.

The boss was very hard as well. Lost first time. managed to beat him second time ...but it was not easy at all...,

overall i'd say the game was a solid 8/10 for difficulty.

the boss had some very annoying "cheap" moves.

overall I did enjoy it though. I'll pick up later this month when it's released...
Last edited by ANM775; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (63)
12.26%
Virtual campus tours/open days (120)
23.35%
Live streaming events (46)
8.95%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (50)
9.73%
A uni comparison tool (120)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise