Hafsah09
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi guys,
Jsut wanted to know if anyone has got into paramedic science through clearing. What’s the interview process like?
Mdonn
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey, I got onto paramedic science through clearing last year to start in April at Wolverhampton. The interview was through Skype due to covid and the interviewer was so lovely which calmed my nerves. I think it helped it being over voice call aswell as I find face to face interviews daunting
Hafsah09
Rep:
?
Hey, yeh I’m worried I won’t get in as my interviews aren’t going too well. Did you previously have any interviews for paramedics before clearing, if you did do you think it was a easier interview or not 😊
Brisjela
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi I have an interview at Wolverhampton as well tomorrow for paramedic science. What kind of questions do they ask if you can remember? Also they asked me to get an item that demonstrates commitment and dedication. Did they ask that to you too?

(Original post by Mdonn)Hey, I got onto paramedic science through clearing last year to start in April at Wolverhampton. The interview was through Skype due to covid and the interviewer was so lovely which calmed my nerves. I think it helped it being over voice call aswell as I find face to face interviews daunting
Mdonn
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Aww don’t worry! I get rejected from 5 uni’s for dental H&T (had an interview for one) but made me realise My heart wasn’t set on it so decided to go for paramedic science so I guess things happen for a reason as I’m so happy it’s worked out this way! Yeah I definitely think it was an easier interview as I didn’t real under pressure @hafsah09
Mdonn
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Brisjela)
Hi I have an interview at Wolverhampton as well tomorrow for paramedic science. What kind of questions do they ask if you can remember? Also they asked me to get an item that demonstrates commitment and dedication. Did they ask that to you too?

(Original post by Mdonn)Hey, I got onto paramedic science through clearing last year to start in April at Wolverhampton. The interview was through Skype due to covid and the interviewer was so lovely which calmed my nerves. I think it helped it being over voice call aswell as I find face to face interviews daunting
Good luck! She asked me scenario questions for team work but didn’t actually ask me any medical scenarios. She also asked what makes a good paramedic and why I think I would be, stuff like that really.. nothing too out of the ordinary yes they asked me that! I showed her a piece of artwork I did at school, she seemed to really like that... I’d definitely find something to show!
Hafsah09
Rep:
?
@Mdonn yeah I am glad it’s not face to face. I’d dread that 😭hopefully interviews go well, I’m hoping to try ckearing if I don’t get in as there’s so much competition this year! Thank you for your reply, good luck with ur course 😊
Mdonn
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Hafsah09)
@Mdonn yeah I am glad it’s not face to face. I’d dread that 😭hopefully interviews go well, I’m hoping to try ckearing if I don’t get in as there’s so much competition this year! Thank you for your reply, good luck with ur course 😊
Yeah definitely!! that’s how I got in and usually there’s a few to choose from in clearing! Thank you, good luck! 🤞🏼
Alishibabaa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Hafsah09)
Hi guys,
Jsut wanted to know if anyone has got into paramedic science through clearing. What’s the interview process like?
I know a couple people that have got in but have no idea about the interview process. I also had an interview and got a place but I won't be going- where else have you applied?
Last edited by Alishibabaa; 3 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (50)
30.3%
No (115)
69.7%

Watched Threads