The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

MSc Physiotherapy

Hi I’ve just been offered a place for September 2021 for the MSc in Physiotherapy. I’d love to get to know any other people who have been offered a place on this course. Charlotte
Congratulations..I've had an interview for BSc physiotherapy but still waiting to hear, it was last Wednesday! When was your interview? Will you accept Plymouth? X
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Congratulations.I had my interview last Wednesday.I’m so anxious waiting to hear back x
Reply 3
Thank you! I had my interview last Wednesday too! I heard back from them today so you should hear something soon x
What courses did you do before, just as your doing MSc? I have studied BA Music a long time ago! x
Original post by Ellie2107
Congratulations.I had my interview last Wednesday.I’m so anxious waiting to hear back x

Yeah the waiting is anxious! Did you apply for Bsc or MSc ? Hopefully we will hear soon! x
Reply 6
Original post by Emmajane82
Yeah the waiting is anxious! Did you apply for Bsc or MSc ? Hopefully we will hear soon! x

I did a Bsc in Sports Science x
What courses did you do before, just as your doing MSc? I have studied BA Music a long time ago! x

I applied for MSc x
I got offered a place for Bsc course so will probably see you around if you choose Plymouth! Can't believe it..totally life changing! 😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending