Want more information about this university?

Foundation year Aston uni for engineering and physical science

Watch
Hurricane786123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I haven’t got the best predicted grade of cce and I want to the foundation year which states in need ccc will I be able to apply for this if possible or should I not attempt
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
UCAS applications close on Friday. You do not now have time to email Aston and ask them, so you will just have to apply and hope. This is what happens when you leave things to the last minute.
anonymous.y
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by McGinger)
UCAS applications close on Friday. You do not now have time to email Aston and ask them, so you will just have to apply and hope. This is what happens when you leave things to the last minute.
no, you can still email them unis tend to reply quite quick to emails! and i applied to cardiff with bbb for an aab course and they offered me abb so u have a chance
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hurricane786123)
Hi I haven’t got the best predicted grade of cce and I want to the foundation year which states in need ccc will I be able to apply for this if possible or should I not attempt
Hi there!

If you are worried about your grades and entry requirements it is worth getting in touch with the admissions team whose email I have put below!

[email protected]

Good luck!

- Poppy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (44)
23.28%
Unhappy (53)
28.04%
Conflicted (92)
48.68%

Watched Threads