Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I wanted to put in her place because she was snitched on me in college when we could actually attend. I was on the virtual chat thing, I just asked her straight up why did she snitch on me and then it turned into an argument which was all her friends vs me alone. Her friends were just laughing at me and everything. What that girl grassed about was none of her business she should have just minded her own business and kept her nose out
Em395
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If it it were a personal issue then I am sorry she butted her nose in. She sounds toxic if she allows her friends to gang up on you and find it entertaining. Do you have to converse with her for work purposes or is she a 'friend'?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Em395)
If it it were a personal issue then I am sorry she butted her nose in. She sounds toxic if she allows her friends to gang up on you and find it entertaining. Do you have to converse with her for work purposes or is she a 'friend'?
Work purposes
cchloepx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what you're saying is valid. having a whole group of friends gang up on you isn't fair either
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cchloepx)
what you're saying is valid. having a whole group of friends gang up on you isn't fair either
Exactly, its so hard when you are put through that
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Work purposes
Changed the narrative; was it for college or work? And are you just going to keep starting these threads and only giving us half the story; maybe she was justified in reporting you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (47)
13.86%
Virtual campus tours/open days (74)
21.83%
Live streaming events (32)
9.44%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (36)
10.62%
A uni comparison tool (78)
23.01%
An in-person event when available (72)
21.24%