Does anyone else have this strange habit?

Watch
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have a habit of biting babies/toddlers/fat ass cheeks and chubby arms cute things like that :unsure:

I have a 5 year old brother and i think he's tolerable to my bites now than he was before but its sooooo bad i can't let go, like every little peck on the cheek i give it turns into a dozen bites, and i've left marks on his arm in the past :teehee:

Idk i think love biting/nibbling/hickey giving is my love language :dontknow:

Even when i was angry i remember biting on things(and people) to calm myself down...i promise i don't do that anymore tho lol !!!!! :rofl:

I just dont think this is a normal human trait but i need someone to get me :puppyeyes:

Oh dear, this ain't good for my TSR reputation :innocent: OH WELL
Last edited by HumbleBee_x; 1 month ago
oci9
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
I have a habit of biting babies/toddlers/fat ass cheeks and chubby arms cute things like that :unsure:

I have a 5 year old brother and i think he's tolerable to my bites now than he was before but its sooooo bad i can't let go :rofl: like every little peck on the cheek i give it turns into a dozen bites, and i've left marks on his arm in the past :teehee:

Even when i was angry i remember biting on things(and people) to calm myself down...i promise i don't do that anymore tho :rofl:

I just dont think this is a normal human trait but i need someone to get me :puppyeyes:

Oh dear this ain't good for my TSR reputation :innocent::rofl: OH WELL
Lmao... idk about baby cheeks but I had a girlfriend now ex probably after what I’m about to tell you but.. I had this weird obsession with her cheeks cause they were really fat like it was weird she was really slim but had these fat cheeks and yes I had an obsession with biting them haha.. hope that makes you feel better
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ass cheeks?!

Name:  lol.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  47.9 KB
oci9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Ass cheeks?!

No hahaha that’s psychotic
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
(Original post by oci9)
Lmao... idk about baby cheeks but I had a girlfriend now ex probably after what I’m about to tell you but.. I had this weird obsession with her cheeks cause they were really fat like it was weird she was really slim but had these fat cheeks and yes I had an obsession with biting them haha.. hope that makes you feel better
She had a baby face haha, i can relate on that, never had my cheeks bitten but i've been told by people they have the urge to which sounds quite creepy but given that i can relate on it, it doesn't matter :lol:

I think i'm gonna be guilty of biting the **** out of someone elses son one day :rofl: baby face or not its just what i do for affection!
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Ass cheeks?!

(Original post by oci9)
No hahaha that’s psychotic
You never know yk :flute:
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Cannibal?
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Cannibal?
Noooo don't say that
Gaddafi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ughhhh, this brings back painful memories lmaoo. I used to have fat cheeks and my aunty used to bite them:bawling:
ItsTomii
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Name:  937517AC-DECA-4073-8C04-F55AA21ACE9B.jpeg
Views: 8
Size:  38.8 KB
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Noooo don't say that
What do you expect me to assume after saying you like chewing on children?
Celtic Conjurer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Brutal Bee
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
What do you expect me to assume after saying you like chewing on children?
idk something amazing i guess
Serene Dreams
Badges: 22
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Celtic Conjurer)
Brutal Bee
She bites babies, Celt. Bite. I did not need to read that, my overactive imagination took me to a horrible place. : .... )
Last edited by Serene Dreams; 1 month ago
Serene Dreams
Badges: 22
Report 1 month ago

I have a 5 year old brother and i think he's tolerable to my bites now than he was before but its sooooo bad i can't let go, like every little peck on the cheek i give it turns into a dozen bites, and i've left marks on his arm in the past :teehee:

Even when i was angry i remember biting on things(and people) to calm myself down...i promise i don't do that anymore tho lol !!!!! :rofl:

Oh dear, this ain't good for my TSR reputation :innocent: OH WELL
You left marks on an adorable little life?! Gurl... : ( Although I think it's so cool that biting people calms you down. I wish I felt this way, I imagine to chase this feeling, I would bite all my siblings like a feral demoness. Bite and bite and bite and giggle afterwards, give them their arm back and say "thank you! I feel much better now" and smile a beautiful smile.
Last edited by Serene Dreams; 1 month ago
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's normal, aunties always be biting our cheeks.
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I hope that's supposed to be fatass cheeks and not fat asscheeks :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (71)
12.18%
Virtual campus tours/open days (142)
24.36%
Live streaming events (51)
8.75%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.43%
A uni comparison tool (135)
23.16%
An in-person event when available (129)
22.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise