The Student Room Group

girl

This girl told me that i helped her realise she was bi and that i was her first girl crush...?? what do i do

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sdfgrthjuk
This girl told me that i helped her realise she was bi and that i was her first girl crush...?? what do i do

do you like her?
just be straight forward,don't ever mess with people's emotions
if you're not interested, let them down gently as you would a guy. (if they're even coming onto you like that, if it was an off comment I wouldn't know how to respond either, would probably just say "nice" lol)
Reply 3
Original post by vix.xvi
do you like her?
just be straight forward,don't ever mess with people's emotions

i dont know what she wants from me tho?? like is she just telling me or does she want me </3
Reply 4
Original post by _gcx
if you're not interested, let them down gently as you would a guy. (if they're even coming onto you like that, if it was an off comment I wouldn't know how to respond either, would probably just say "nice" lol)

but what if i like her back:frown: what do i do
i dont know what she wants from me tho?? like is she just telling me or does she want me </3

um you could just ask her that? that's what i'd do anyways,im quite straight forward so i speak my mind aha

lol you need to make your mind up about that and then talk to her

do you want to do it? go for it then
Reply 8
'Was' as in she doesnt like you that way anymore? Or she still does?
Reply 9
Original post by LovelyMrFox
'Was' as in she doesnt like you that way anymore? Or she still does?

i don't know and im too scared to ask lol but she's flirting with me sooo??
i know it’s really difficult and potentially awkward, but you should ask her straight up whether she still likes you and then you should tell her how you feel about her. if you don’t know then just say something like you’re confused atm
Reply 11
Original post by sy!¡
i know it’s really difficult and potentially awkward, but you should ask her straight up whether she still likes you and then you should tell her how you feel about her. if you don’t know then just say something like you’re confused atm

i wish i could but i physically cannot </3333333
i wish i could but i physically cannot </3333333

:biggrin::colondollar:

i think you should make up your mind as to whether you like her in that way or not. the fact that she’s flirting with you suggests that she still likes you
Reply 13
Original post by sy!¡
:biggrin::colondollar:

i think you should make up your mind as to whether you like her in that way or not. the fact that she’s flirting with you suggests that she still likes you

yes i like her smh:tongue:
yes i like her smh:tongue:

ik it’s difficult but you should honestly tell her or at least flirt with her in a subtle way maybe she’ll pick up the hint ?
Reply 15
Original post by sy!¡
ik it’s difficult but you should honestly tell her or at least flirt with her in a subtle way maybe she’ll pick up the hint ?

i haveeeeeeee but we'll see what happens hehehhee
i haveeeeeeee but we'll see what happens hehehhee

good luck🤪

Spoiler

Reply 17
Original post by sy!¡
good luck🤪

Spoiler

dont jinx it:mad:
dont jinx it:mad: