DWP Work Coach 2020/21 Application Support

Watch
elle1994
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by melds22)
Yes i went into my local branch and they printed the statements off for me straight away
Brill, thanks for the quick reply.
SharonMoxon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by elle1994)
Hi, I had a request for my RTW documents one day after completing my interview, does this mean I passed?

Since then, one of my documents were rejected due to them not accepting online documents such as e-bills. Most of my bills are paperless now, does anyone know if I can go to my local branch and request a bank statement signed and that will be accepted?

TIA
You can also download, print (if you have a printer) then scan in and upload. If you use a felt pen to strike out some bits (such as your balance) then they can see you had a paper copy. S/Son did that and was all fine
SharonMoxon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Payel123)
Thanks Sharon for this thread.So very kind of you to help.I have been chewing my nails off since I received my reserve list email just the day after my PEC submission,Apologies if this question sounds daft,but do you think the reserve emails would be sent in order of merit?the higher on merit list would be sent the email earlier or is it the other way around?just trying to figure out a way to manage my expectations since there is no way to find your position.I wish they had provided the reserve list position as that would have made the process way more transparent.TIA
Sorry only just seen this and I have no idea, sorry. You can ask for your scores so I understand
Bbuk
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SharonMoxon)
Sorry only just seen this and I have no idea, sorry. You can ask for your scores so I understand
Who can we ask for scores Sharon? I asked SSCL and they said they don’t have that information!
SharonMoxon
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bbuk)
Who can we ask for scores Sharon? I asked SSCL and they said they don’t have that information!
I know people have asked but you may need to get heavy. You'd be entitled under Data Protection regs so just say that if they can't supply them to you (they can get them) then you'll be putting in a request under Data Protection to see all of the data they hold on you, please would they supply the address and by mentioning it, that's the day the clock starts ticking for their 28 days. No guarantees but one way or another, you can get it

https://www.gov.uk/respond-data-prot...20most%20cases.
Bbuk
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SharonMoxon)
I know people have asked but you may need to get heavy. You'd be entitled under Data Protection regs so just say that if they can't supply them to you (they can get them) then you'll be putting in a request under Data Protection to see all of the data they hold on you, please would they supply the address and by mentioning it, that's the day the clock starts ticking for their 28 days. No guarantees but one way or another, you can get it

https://www.gov.uk/respond-data-prot...20most%20cases.
Lovely. Thanks so much for your help 👍
bossman75
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long is the id video verification?
J2Jj
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bossman75)
How long is the id video verification?
5 to 10 minutes
bossman75
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by J2Jj)
5 to 10 minutes
can you do it off your phone
J2Jj
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I used my laptop but check the main thread
DWP Work Coach vacancies July, Sept and Nov 2020
There were some posts regarding using a mobile phone.
Miamay14
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I used my mobile so should be fine! Just download the teams app!
bossman75
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Miamay14)
I used my mobile so should be fine! Just download the teams app!
after u completed the interview did u get offer the same day?
elle1994
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone applied in Jan for Staffordshire & Derbyshire? Think the closing date was 28th Jan?
ShaunW5000
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I submitted my PEC checks last week on Friday, after receiving a provisional offer on Friday as well.

Suppose it’s just a waiting game now. January application I am.
Mickeybuns
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bbuk)
Has anyone received an offer for West London or South London from their January campaign please?
I got my provisional offer on the same day as my RTW call last Friday for West London. Sent off my PECs on the same day so was thinking all good...just woke up this morning to an email saying I've been put on the reserve list for 3 months however the portal still says checks are being done. Little bit disheartened 😔
Gemini66
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My reserve notification has been since 21 January and portal still saying we are currently updating your application. We will provide further updates in due course. Has anyone had the same and since been made an offer ?
mollyrose3108
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mickeybuns)
I got my provisional offer on the same day as my RTW call last Friday for West London. Sent off my PECs on the same day so was thinking all good...just woke up this morning to an email saying I've been put on the reserve list for 3 months however the portal still says checks are being done. Little bit disheartened 😔
Looks like west london did a mass reserve list today. happened a few times so dont worry
bossman75
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My Video ID check interview is tomorrow but I revived the reserve list email today. I am so confused. Do I still do the interview.?
Bbuk
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mickeybuns)
Thanks for your update. I’ve received a reserve email this morning too! Let’s hope for the best 🙏🏾
Bbuk
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My Video ID check interview is tomorrow but I revived the reserve list email today. I am so confused. Do I still do the interview.?
Really? Normally the process is ID check interview/ provisional offer/ PEC check details and then offer Or reserve list! Yes do the interview I’d say
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (61)
19.18%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.15%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5.03%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.46%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
22.01%
Speak to current students studying my course (68)
21.38%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.09%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.77%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.52%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.89%

Watched Threads