The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Changing bed sheets? What does that mean? 🙁
I thought students were supposed to wait for the sheets to walk away on their own?
Original post by uberteknik
I thought students were supposed to wait for the sheets to walk away on their own?

LOL
Every week
Like once every two months. :colondollar:
Reply 45
I do mine weekly. I've got a nice routine now where I listen to music so it doesn't seem like much of a chore.
Once a week.
Original post by Anonymous
I expected better lol

I'm lazy okay :tongue:
Single dude with a King+ whatever size bed. Thing is a huge ass effort to change. So usually every 3 weeks.
Flip sides mid-way
Flip pillows + use a pillow cover over the pillow
Rota of different duvets (I use 3, so, flip + exchange)
Depends if they need cleaning but usually monthly.
Weekly, but my dog gets mud everywhere when she goes nuts playing so that definitely contributes to the regularity.

Plus, I have severe chronic anxiety and the thought of leaving it longer than a few days is too much. Clean bedding is calming and adds structure, but I would never judge someone who leaves it for a month. Much longer than that and maybe not...
Monthly because sometimes, I'm lazy.
Probably once every 14 - 16 days it depends on the time of year. If its really hot and I know I've been shuffling a lot, maybe bit of sweat etc then every 2 week. If its this time of year then 16 days. Its important to do this because your sheets can pick up a lot of dead skin.
Once a fortnight. anything more that and its gross. Just having the smell of newly fresh laundered sheets should be enough incentive to do change them
Usually once a week. Twice a week if I feel it needs it.
I do not cover my bed with sheets, I merely rest on my mattress.
I change them monthly once my period ends. Ideally I would do it every 2 weeks, but I don't want to have fresh sheets only for my period to ruin them. #HeavyFlow
weekly 😳
I try to do it weekly, sometimes it goes to two weeks. I dont think a month is too bad, but it depends what you do on your bed. Like if your bed is only for sleeping, thats better than if you eat and work on your bed for example.
Original post by Anonymous
I change them monthly once my period ends. Ideally I would do it every 2 weeks, but I don't want to have fresh sheets only for my period to ruin them. #HeavyFlow

omg same. im on it now🙄.

Latest

Trending

Trending