?
Report 14 years ago
nothing, just carry on as normal
canuck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Well, i would do some dumb stuff, just for the hell of it, you only live once.

I would get drunk at 6AM, eat breakfast. Buy a fatty pack of cigars (who cares your gonna die) I would go down the street, buy a 20 bag, smoke the whole thing. Then i would go to school drunk with my friends, have a but of fun. I would stalk up on alcohol after school, and go for a boat ride with my friends. Then, jump in the car, pound the music and listen to my favorite tunes.

Around 9pm, i would right a will, distributing my possesions to my family members. I would then have a nice chat till 12, then die.
puppy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
1) Write a will of some kind
2) Burn anything embarrassing or incriminating I own
3) Burn a church down, probably- or some other symbol of oppression, I doubt id be fussy the day I was going to die.
4) Gun down some selection of people or other- some group that isn't usually targetted, a retirement home for example or maybe a classroom of kids (but it's been done *sigh*)
5) Since I was going to die anyway I think I'd kill myself. Probably get really doped up then drive off a cliff or something or perhaps hurl myself off a building- I'd have to see where the mood took me.
EPD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sarky)
Eating and having sex. Not at the same time though.
Yeah, could quite quite messy. Not that you'd be around to have to clean the sheets

And I'm talking about the food. You've got dirty minds. All of you.
EPD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by TK)
prob jus call all the people that hate me
Yeah, you've only got 24 hours, love :p:
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
laugh at how utter shite my life has been, then hunt down some ***** who runied my life in yr 7-10, then get drunk, and buy a pair of malano's or jimmy choo's

and say good bye to my niece
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i would... write a will. then write letters to people i care about cz i probs wudnt get a chance to see half of them before i clocked off.. tell my current interest i quite like him and seeing as hes a bit of a man whore probs get some too haha! that sounds like a nice day
oh and id go to my fave turkish restaurant with my family and eat till i almost explode as usual. maybe that wud actually b the cause of my death! *shock horror* its like... if i hadnt been told i wud die then i wudnt eat till i explode and die... wow that screws with u a little doesnt it.
Dr. Gonzo
Report 14 years ago
Well I dunno if anyone will agree with me here but in my opinion if you've still got things you wanna do on your last day, then you're not living enough right now. Forget the day you're gonna die do them today!

Puppy...you're excluded from this comment by the way!

The Dr. Gonzo organisation in no way condones random burnings or shootings...

...blow them up instead, you do more damage that way :p:
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I would cheat death and commit suicide
Dr. Gonzo
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
I would cheat death and commit suicide
Good thing you're a master of Maths and not English mate. You can't cheat death by commiting suicide, you could cheat FATE but you're not gonna be cheating death by dying...last time I asked him, he kinda likes it when people do that.

Oh my hope for the future leaders of England has been so greatly enhanced........NOT!
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dr. Gonzo)
Good thing you're a master of Maths and not English mate. You can't cheat death by commiting suicide, you could cheat FATE but you're not gonna be cheating death by dying...last time I asked him, he kinda likes it when people do that.

Oh my hope for the future leaders of England has been so greatly enhanced........NOT!
I meant death in the personified form: the Grim Reaper. he had plans to kill me tomorrow, so i cheated him by dying today
Dr. Gonzo
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
I meant death in the personified form: the Grim Reaper. he had plans to kill me tomorrow, so i cheated him by dying today
Errrm so did I, again since his sole oocupation is making sure people die, I think he'd more than happy if you freed up his schedule by doing it early. Again you can only cheat FATE by commiting suicide not death.

I hope for your sake this makes sense because if you post a third retarded message I'm going to be forced to assume you're not actually a student at all but a TOTAL MORON!
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Errrm so did I, again since his sole oocupation is making sure people die, I think he'd more than happy if you freed up his schedule by doing it early. Again you can only cheat FATE by commiting suicide not death.

I hope for your sake this makes sense because if you post a third retarded message I'm going to be forced to assume you're not actually a student at all but a TOTAL MORON!
you think he's going to be pleased? at the moment of my suicide, he's probably going to be with another client, so I guess he's going to be mightily buggered when he gets a text message from his boss telling him that little lowly me, a total moron, has prematurely decided to die, and he's going to have to fly out to meet me and get the crisis under control
Dr. Gonzo
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
you think he's going to be pleased? at the moment of my suicide, he's probably going to be with another client, so I guess he's going to be mightily buggered when he gets a text message from his boss telling him that little lowly me, a total moron, has prematurely decided to die, and he's going to have to fly out to meet me and get the crisis under control
Well congratulations on not rising to the bait and resorting to insults or anything...but, a person showing that level of maturity should also admit when they made a mistake. You meant to write "Fate" and you know it, trying to cover up now, doesn't help your case :p:
homabahrami
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I think I'd pray for forgiveness just incase God is having any doubts about letting me into heaven, tell all the people I love that I love them, write instructions for my funeral (under no circumstances should Shine, Jesus, Shine be played), record a CD so that my voice can haunt people forevermore and eat lots and lots of jaffa cakes! Haven;t thought about this much really...
rokrchickusa
Report 14 years ago
hi if i new i was going to die tomarrow i would jump out of a plane with a shoot, and if it didnt open i wouldn't really care !!!!!! :bebored:
canuck
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dunno what it's like for you in the land of moose but a 20 dollar bag of weed in canadian dollars would amount to about 3-4 joints, hardly a binge really mate, I need that just to get up in the morning. And by the way, if you're going to **** off a race of people (who, incidentally are exactly the same as you bar some virtual land boundary decided by some equally racist idiot years ago) for being stupid, perhaps you should check what you're posting first.

I'm sorely tempted to call you a moose-f**ker and make "aboot" jokes to be ironic and point out the error of your stupid ways right now, but you seem so naive you'd probably just think I was being racist.

Also since you've pissed me off so much I don't normally correct peoples spelling but boy do you deserve it. You can't "right" a will until you've "written" one since to "right" a will would mean to correct its errors.

Oh and by the way, if this has pissed you off enough to kick my ass, feel free to come find me, it's the 2nd turning on your "write"... :p:

WTF is your problem man. Really, should go see therapy and smoke a 20 gram bag yourself to ease all that tension in that pathetic mind of yours.

I was having fun. I am not going to die tommorow (most unlikely) so im just describing the activities i would do before i die. You and I arent being racist. There isnt any Canadian race moron, so i dont really get that point. As for you rude post, shove it up your ass.
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Va Va Voom)
If you knew you would die tomorow, how would you spend today?
I would find a way of avoiding death the next day. Ah the advantages of seeing into the future.
nikk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dunno what it's like for you in the land of moose but a 20 dollar bag of weed in canadian dollars would amount to about 3-4 joints, hardly a binge really mate, I need that just to get up in the morning. And by the way, if you're going to **** off a race of people (who, incidentally are exactly the same as you bar some virtual land boundary decided by some equally racist idiot years ago) for being stupid, perhaps you should check what you're posting first.

I'm sorely tempted to call you a moose-f**ker and make "aboot" jokes to be ironic and point out the error of your stupid ways right now, but you seem so naive you'd probably just think I was being racist.

Also since you've pissed me off so much I don't normally correct peoples spelling but boy do you deserve it. You can't "right" a will until you've "written" one since to "right" a will would mean to correct its errors.

Oh and by the way, if this has pissed you off enough to kick my ass, feel free to come find me, it's the 2nd turning on your "write"... :p:
Congratulations, you just earnt yourself some warning points.
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I would find a willing young girl and impregnate her, spread the seed and all that..
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (58)
19.46%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
39.93%
Nope, not that interesting (121)
40.6%

Watched Threads