Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My mum came in slapping the absolute **** out of me across the face, pinching me on the arm and everything. I've done other post, people think im a spoilt brat who has tantrums but if you understood what my mum has done to me then you would understand because you have no idea just through a tsr post.

People don't understand my mum has abused us and the whole family for so long so of course we are going to react badly like we aren't going to just sit there and let her walk off. I have only ever hit her back once in my whole life, after years and years of abuse I've hit her once. My family members have hit her as well before because its normal to hit back if she provokes it, no one is going to sit there and not react after she hits them. Clearly its not me whos the issue because she has problems with so many people, I mean people outside the house, shes provoked people and they've been to our house in cars waiting for her. She is a trouble causer. I am nice person unless someone makes me angry or something which isn't common apart from my mum. My mum has abused us since we were so young. She's never really been supportive. Just really abusive like she has beaten me up just a few minutes ago but I have done nothing back to her I just her go away
a.mendesxo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My mum came in slapping the absolute **** out of me across the face, pinching me on the arm and everything. I've done other post, people think im a spoilt brat who has tantrums but if you understood what my mum has done to me then you would understand because you have no idea just through a tsr post.

People don't understand my mum has abused us and the whole family for so long so of course we are going to react badly like we aren't going to just sit there and let her walk off. I have only ever hit her back once in my whole life, after years and years of abuse I've hit her once. My family members have hit her as well before because its normal to hit back if she provokes it, no one is going to sit there and not react after she hits them. Clearly its not me whos the issue because she has problems with so many people, I mean people outside the house, shes provoked people and they've been to our house in cars waiting for her. She is a trouble causer. I am nice person unless someone makes me angry or something which isn't common apart from my mum. My mum has abused us since we were so young. She's never really been supportive. Just really abusive like she has beaten me up just a few minutes ago but I have done nothing back to her I just her go away
How old are you🥺
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

not this again. you're in your 20s. move out then
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you the guy who "threw a few punches" at your mum and then came on here saying you're scared she'll call the police?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ciel.)
not this again. you're in your 20s. move out then
I have been looking at moving out but it cannot happen overnight
Anonymous #1
(Original post by black tea)
you the guy who "threw a few punches" at your mum and then came on here saying you're scared she'll call the police?
Yes but people don't understand they were the first time I ever hit her and shes abused me all my life physically and mentally
sy!¡
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i reckon you’re just gonna have to deal with it until you move out i’m afraid
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I have been looking at moving out but it cannot happen overnight
it can if you really want it to. there are tons rooms available for rent
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ciel.)
it can if you really want it to. there are tons rooms available for rent
How long though?
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How long though?
how long what?
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes but people don't understand they were the first time I ever hit her and shes abused me all my life physically and mentally
You continuing to live with her is your choice. You previously said you have the means to move out but choose not to be because you want to save money. The abuse you went through as a child is irrelevant to what's happening now - you are currently choosing to be in the situation you are in.
Anonymous #1
You continuing to live with her is your choice. You previously said you have the means to move out but choose not to be because you want to save money. The abuse you went through as a child is irrelevant to what's happening now - you are currently choosing to be in the situation you are in.
But I don't deserve it,
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ciel.)
how long what?
Will it to take to get a rented flat for ill say 3 of us because ill probably move with my mates
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
But I don't deserve it,
you only have yourself to blame
Anonymous #1
you only have yourself to blame
Its not my fault I've been abused all my life...
Its also not my fault im being abused, yes I did hit her but it was once and I do feel bad about it and I regret it
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Its not my fault I've been abused all my life...
Its also not my fault im being abused, yes I did hit her but it was once and I do feel bad about it and I regret it
you are choosing to still live there
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah, move out. Then you can cook your own food and have takeaways.
Anonymous #1
you are choosing to still live there
But that's not an excuse for the abuse. Most of my mates live at home and they don't get abused.
Anonymous #1
Yeah, move out. Then you can cook your own food and have takeaways.
Yes
black tea
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
But that's not an excuse for the abuse. Most of my mates live at home and they don't get abused.
Just move out. I have nothing more to say.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.14%
No (619)
50.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed